Chapter 108

I walked towards the car after getting ahold of Cassius and opened the car door. "Where are you going?" Hayley asked standing beside me. "Away. I'm not...myself. I'm a danger to your daughter. I'm going to see Cassius." I said looking at Hayley over my shoulder. She grabbed my hand turned me towards her. "We just got here. You're already leaving?" She asked. "It's not like we were gonna stay here. You made a deal with Marcel and Vincent where you'd leave anyway. Besides...Hope's life would be better of Stiles wasn't in it." I said. "Give me back, Stiles." She said. "Stiles is dead. Don't you get that? He's not coming back. It's only his demons. Only the Void One. Get over it." I stated opening the door she closed. She reclosed it. "I don't believe that. Stiles wouldn't just get up and leave." She said. "Guess you don't know him as well as you thought it did." I said looking away. I looked down at the ground. "However...he wouldn't want to leave on bad terms...so." I said grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her to me. My lips crashed into hers. I pulled away and looked into her. "Remember...I love you." I said my voice going normal for a split second. I got into the black Aston Martin and drove to California.

C A S S I U S

"Tom can you hang upside down from the cable as you that line?" The director asked. I sighed. "Yeah. Sure." I said grabbing the cable and looked at Robert Downey Jr. "You're doing good kid." RDJ said. Kid?...I'm a 993 year old vampire. I'm not a kid. "Thanks." I said. "And action!!" The Russo Brothers exclaimed. I was lowered down to the ground as I hung upside down. "Let me just say if aliens wind up implanting eggs into my chest and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." I said. "I do not want another  single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, do you understand?" Robert said. "I'm trying to say that something is coming." I countered. "Okay! Good. Cut!" Russo said and I dropped to the floor. "You're a natural kid. It's like you've been doing this for years." Robert said. "You could say that." I said with a shrug. "I for one can agree with that." A man said. I turned around to see Stiles standing in a black trench coat. "Stiles!" I yelled running to him. "Yeah...kinda. Don't get too excited." Stiles stated. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Came to see you do your thing. Also...I had to get away from...family drama." He explained bouncing his eyebrows on the word 'family's. "Ah. Oh! Robert this is my best friend--." I said introducing him. "Dylan O'Brien." Stiles interjected. I looked at him with a quick furrowing of my brows. "Nice to meet cha." Robert said. Stiles shrugged. "Likewise." Stiles said with a shrug. "You alright? You need a lozenge or something?" Robert asked. "I'm good. I just got a scratchy throat. Nothing to worry about." Stiles said lying smoothly. "You sure?" RDJ asked. "Yep. All good." Stiles said clearing his throat. "Alright. Well hey. Good to meet you. Kid...fight scene starts in 50 minutes." RDJ said. "Cool. I'll be there in a bit." I said before he walked away. I looked back at Stiles. "Alright. What the bloody hell are you doing here? You didn't just come here to say 'Hi.'" I said crossing my arms. "Also...Dylan O'Brien? Really? That's the best you could come up with?" I asked him. He sighed. "You know me so well. Actually I'm here to protect Hope from myself. So do me this favor and just deal with it." Stiles said with a smile patting my shoulder and walking further into the studio.