Part 30

You grabbed the food and drink then went upstairs to the room. It puts it down on the desk and see Marc sleeping, walks up to him.
Y/n: baby wake up
Marc wakes up.
Y/n: there's food for you since you haven't ate anything
Marc: thanks
Marc gets up and goes to the desk then eats. You put your phone on stand then does some dances on tiktok. Marc looks at you and smiles. You grabbed your phone and posted some of it. Then you kissed Marc on cheek and took a picture. Puts it as my wallpaper. Marc stops eating and you walked away, he looked down, he notices that you are wearing bootyshort. He gets up and walks to you then slaps your butt. You turned around and slap his butt.
Y/n: oopies!
Marc picks you up and throws you on the bed, gets on top of you.
Y/n: get off
Marc: no your bad girl
Y/n: nooo I'm a good girl
Marc: you ain't but your getting another punishment
Y/n: oooo I like that
Marc smirked and gets off of you.
Y/n: I'm going out baby
Marc: not like that babe! You gotta change
Y/n: whyyy
Marc: I don't want nobody to touched or looked at my girl!
Y/n: finee
You kissed him and he kissed back but it was a long kiss. He grabs your butt and squeeze it. You put your arms around his neck. You and him heard somebody coming upstairs so you pulled away. Mathew and Hazel came in the room.
Hazel: let's go to the fair
Marc: alright but get my girl, her clothes
Hazel looks at you and rolled eyes, goes downstairs to get her clothes then went upstairs again, gives you and you take it. Mathew and hazel left the room. Marc sit on the bed. You changed in front of Marc and you can tell Marc was staring at you.
Marc: you're gorgeous mamas!
Y/n: thank you handsome
Marc: np
Marc grabs your hand and you grab it then went downstairs.