Part 60

You pulled away and Marc looks at you. You looked and you finally realize who tried to rape you. You walk towards him and he looks at you.
Y/n: Jose?
Jose: finally you remember my name
Y/n: why did you do that to me?
Jose: cause I only want you mamas
Y/n: but you only want to have sex with me
Jose: who cares
You rolled your eyes and Jose grabs your neck, smirked. Marc looks and walks towards y'all but punches Jose. He falls down on the ground and gets back up. Marc looks at him and he looks back. It looks like they want to fight.
Y/n: Jose you gotta go
Jose gives him the glare then leaves. Marc looks then looks at you. You turned around and saw Kairi with the 2 guys. They want to kill him and all your friends first then your boyfriend. You didn't know what to do. You thought of something.
Y/n: don't kill him!
Adrian: sorry but we gotta kill your friends
Y/n: please don't
Adrian: do it guys
They pushed kairi and one of them pulls the trigger but you got in front of Kairi. Instead it shot you not Kairi, you fell downs cause it hit your chest then you fainted. The guys ran off. Kairi grabs your hand and cried. Marc runs towards you and goes on his knees, picks your head up a little and starting to tear up. Mattia and Alvaro runs towards y'all, they look at y/n body. Mattia picks you up and takes you to the car. The boys gets in the car and drives you to the hospital. Mattia picks you up again and takes you inside, tell the doctors what happened and you put her on the bed then they take you to the room. The boys waited in the waiting room. Marc and Kairi looks down while tearing up. After a hour, you finally woke up and looked around.
Doctor: do you wanna see somebody?
You nodded yes.
Doctor: who?
Y/n: Kairi
Doctor: okay
He left the room and walks to the waiting room. The boys looked.
Doctor: she's awake but she wants to meet somebody name Kairi
Kairi: that's me!
He gets up and the doctor goes to the room that she's in, Kairi followed. He walks in and the doctor leaves. Kairi walks to the bed and sits down on the chair.
Kairi: why did you do that?
Y/n: I didn't want you to get killed.. your my best friend Kairi. I didn't want to lose you so I had to
Kairi: you didn't have to
Y/n: but I do.. I love you kai
Kairi: I love you too y/n but I'm happy that your awake
You just nodded and smiled. He smiled back.