Part 54

Y/n: I'm happy to be with you again
Marc: same cause I miss you babygirl
Y/n: i know you do
Marc: no you don't
Y/n: you kept telling me that when we weren't together
Marc: oh yeah
You rolled your eyes.
Marc: don't roll your eyes at me
Y/n: okayyy
You pulled away and walks away. Marc follows you. You saw the person that is walking towards you. It was your old bestfriend. You were shocked that she was here but you didn't hugged her because you and her ain't friends anymore after what happened between you two.
Alexa: omg hi bestfriend
Y/n: don't call me that
Alexa: why not? Were like bestfriends you know
Y/n: you betrayed and replaced me for no reason at all
Alexa: no I didn't I would never
Y/n: why are you lying to my face !
Alexa: I'm not!
You look at Marc and gave him the look so he could leave for a min. He walks away.
Alexa: look bitch I don't know what you are doing but I'm-
Y/n: don't even try to! Y'all bitches think you can get with him by me dumping him nahh don't even try, it's not worth it. Also, you don't even love Marc, your just gonna use him for his clout. Don't act like I know you! You dated this from tiktok and left him cause you got the clout from him. But that dude is feeling happy about his self and doesn't need bitches in his life who uses him for clout. So don't even try to ruin my relationship with Marc. I'm already tired of it!
You got close to her face and she just looked. You think that she got scared to say something. Alexa backs away from you and runs off. You were right, she was scared of you and she couldn't do anything about it. You walked away and goes to Marc, holds his hand. Marc looks and holds it back.