Part 53

You started to get sleepy so you fell asleep on him. Marc notice you sleeping and picks you up, take you to the room. Lays you down and he lays down next to you, goes through my phone. Plays with your hair while looking through my phone. Your phone was blowing by Julian and Marc looks, picks up your phone. He texts him saying "she doesn't need you no more dickhead! Just fuck off and go with your little bitch". He puts your phone down and plays with your hair again. You woke up and he stops then looks at you. You look back at him and smiles.
Marc: hey sleepy head
Y/n: hii
You sit up and got up. Grabs your phone and saw the texts from Julian but ignore it so you go on tiktok and picks a song, did some tiktoks and Marc gets in some of it. You two were smiling at each other and you felt like you should go back with him but you don't know if he'll break your heart again. Your mind is telling you to not go back with him but you want to go back with him, you just gotta wait at the right moment for it. You love this boy to death and he makes you so happy, special, you loved everything about him but your mind doesn't want you to be with him at all. You and Mattia are like bestfriends now, he doesn't like you anymore cause he just wants you to be happy who you are with and he knows that you still miss Marc. You want to text Mattia for advice but you didn't want to for some reason. Marc gets up and went downstairs. You thought to yourself "should I do back with him? Is it the right moment to do it?". You kept thinking about it cause you don't know. I mean I do want Marc back but I don't think nobody wants me to cause they will think that he'll cheated on me again or make fake rumors about it or even try to break us apart again. I truly love Marc but what if Devyn breaks us apart again like she always do. She doesn't want me to be happy with anybody and she made Marc hate me for whatever i did even I didn't do anything wrong. So, you got up and went downstairs to the living room. Of course, Devyn and her friends is here, Devyn being flirty with Marc. You felt anger in you so, you walked up to her and she gives you a dirty look. You pulled her hair and slapped her. She tried to slap you but she couldn't cause you slapped her again and kicks her. Marc stopped you.
Devyn: why you so mad bitch! He ain't yours anymore
Y/n: idc but he's still my baby!
Marc looks at you.
Marc: I'm still your baby?
Y/n: yes.. I actually want you back
Marc: then why don't we make that happen?
Y/n: I don't know, my mind keeps telling me to not go back with you but deep down in my heart I want to
Marc: follow your heart
You didn't know what to say so you kissed him and he kissed back then pulls away, smiled.
Marc: be mine princess?
You kissed him again and he kissed back.
Y/n: does that answer your question?
Marc: yeah
He smiled and you smiled back. He puts his hands on your waist and you put your arms around his neck.