Part 64

It's been a hour being at home, you barely got up. Alejandro and Kairi walks in your house since Kairi has a spare key. They walked in your room and looks at you.
Kairi: c'mon you been in bed all day!
Alejandro: let's go have some fun
Y/n: no!
You covered yourself with the blanket. Alejandro takes the blanket off of you and picks you up, takes you to the bathroom then puts you down. Kairi got the outfit and walks to the bathroom, puts it down. Kairi and Alejandro leaves the bathroom. You closed the door and took a shower. Then gets out and changed. Opens the door and walks out. Sits down on the chair and does your makeup not too much. Alejandro and Kairi looks at you. You put lip gloss on. You got up and look at them, smiles.
Alejandro: there's the smile we know
Y/n: where are we going though?
Kairi: going to Disneyland
Y/n: yay!
You smiled and they smiled back. You walked out of your room and they followed you. Walked out of the house and went to Alejandro car, gets in the passenger seat. Alejandro gets in the driver seat and Kairi seats behind you. Then Alejandro drives off. You put some music on since it's gonna be a long drive to get there. You were singing along to the music and Alejandro smiled. You stopped singing.
Kairi: you're good at singing
Alejandro: for real you are
Y/n: thanks
You smiled. After 45 minutes past, y'all finally got to Disneyland and you got out of the car then runs in. Kairi and Alejandro follows you. Y'all went on some rides. Then minutes past, you got lost already. You walked, trying to look for them until you bumped into somebody.
Y/n: so-...
You looked up to see who was it and it was Marc. He looks at you and he smiled but you didn't smiled back. You walked away. Still trying to find them. You finally saw them so you ran to them and grabs Kairi arm. Kairi looks and smiled.
Alejandro: don't leave us again
You just nodded. Y'all walked around and you saw Marc again. You didn't make eye contact with him but he did. After a couple minutes past, y'all left Disneyland and went back to the house. You got out and walked in your house then to your room. Kairi and Alejandro followed you. You get on tiktok and put a song for us to dance to. You put your phone on the ring light then we dances to it. Y'all did some tiktoks together. You lay down on your bed. Kairi and Alejandro sits down on your bed. You got a called by Marc and you got up, went downstairs and went outside. You answered it.
Marc: why you were with them?
Y/n: cause they wanted to hang out since they notice I was sad
Marc: you should've told me. I can cheer you up
Y/n: cheer me up?! Stfu Marc! You didn't even wanted to talk to me when I said I miss you. You made me like this cause you fucking raised your voice at me! You know I hate that.. I can't even talk to you
Marc: I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to I was just mad! I'm sorry please y/n!
You hang up on him and put your phone on disturb. Went back in, goes back upstairs to my room and puts your phone on the table then lays down on my bed. Alejandro and Kairi looks at you. You just give them a smile and they smiled back.