Part 57

Adrian leaves. You look at Marc and kissed him, he kissed back then smiles. You smiled back. You felt so happy to be with him again. First, you made a mistake for dating Julian instead of Marc. Julian made you happy a couple days but it wasn't the same how Marc made you feel special and loved inside. He knows how to treat a girl with respect and love. You truly love this boy to death and one day he'll probably marry you but you don't want to lose him anymore or even be in any drama because there's always drama everywhere you go or being on social media.

Marc POV:
I truly love this girl to death. She's always making me happy and turning on me, I'm joking.. unless. Anyways, I hope one day I can marry this girl, I wanna be with her forever. She means everything to me. She's my ride or die. She's always there when I need come to talk to. Her smile is so fucking beautiful! Her laugh is so cute. Her personality is amazing just like her. She's just perfect! You can't go wrong with that. I promise god I'll make this girl my wife and keep her safe from all the danger in this world, she'll be safe in my arms. I'm not gonna let her get hurt or be in danger. I'll keep her safe from all cost. I won't break that promise. I hope nobody break us apart again because I don't want to lose her anymore, she's the only one that I'm in love with and happy to be with. I love her so much than any girls that I had talk to before.
End of POV:

You and Marc went upstairs to the room. You lay down on the bed and Marc did the same thing but he makes you sit on top of him so you did and you smiled, he smiled back. You lay your head on his chest and he plays with your hair. You hear his heartbeat and you smiled again. He still plays with your hair. You started to get sleepy so you fell asleep. Marc notice you and kisses your head.