Part 66

You didn't smiled back and you tried to get up but couldn't cause he was on top of you still. Then he lays on you and you knew you couldn't get up for sure because he was laying on you. You swear you love this kid so much than your ex crushes because he makes you happy every time and he does all this wonderful things to do with you, he just makes you feel loved and special inside. You didn't know how you got to be with him and you thought to yourself "how did I get so lucky to be with him?" Also, you felt good about yourself, when you were young, you didn't feel good about yourself because you always got bully for what you dress or look. You always tried to look better but sometimes the kids at your old school tells you that you ain't good enough and don't even try to be good for anybody, you'll just be a disappointment in this world but when you started to be homeschooled, you felt a little happy about it because you didn't have to deal with those bullies anymore and you just did school online. Then you had to move another cities. You moved to San Antonio because your mom got a new job from there. After a couple months, your mom told you to go back to school to see how it will go but if it wasn't going well then she said you can go back being homeschooled. The first day you went to school and it didn't go well to you again so you told your mom about it and she let you be homeschooled again. You did school online and your mom walked in your room telling you to go out with abby and have some fun. She left your room and that's when Abby texted you to go to six flags and saying that Marc will be there. Of course you didn't have no choice so you went to six flags and you saw abby hugging Marc. The one that you bumped into at the mall and you walked up to him. You met huncho and his friends. Y'all went to the scary ride, they got on but Marc was about to get on until you stopped him cause you couldn't go on it, you told him to stay with you and he did. But the first day you met Marc was when you went to the mall and that's how you fell in love with him.

Sorry for not posting more, right now I have a headache and I have other things to do. 🥺