Part 41

Y/n: don't worry about it
Kairi: I should worry cause your friend and I'm always here for you so tell me what's wrong
Y/n: I... it doesn't matter anymore!
You got up and run off. Kairi runs after you. You were still running until Kairi grab your arm. He pulls you into a hug and you hug him back. You saw a car coming towards us, you pulled away and Kairi looks behind. There was 2 people coming out of the car. You couldn't tell who was it because it was dark and they were walking towards you and Kairi. It was Eric and Marcos. You didn't know how they came here, your location were off. Eric grabbed you by your arm and you looked, they had guns so Marcos put the gun towards Kairi's head. You were scared, you didn't know what to do or even help him. You tried to run off but Eric was holding you tight. Marcos was about to pull the trigger until Julian, Marc and Mathew came to help. Marcos looks back and walks towards them. Julian and Marcos looks at each other with a angry look. Eric grabs his gun and put it towards my head. Marc looks and walks towards y'all.
Eric: don't come closer cause I'll shoot her
Marc stops and looks at y/n, he could tell you were scared.
Marc: what do you want?
Eric: you know what I want
Marc: I don't
Eric: I want your girl
Marc: fuck no. She doesn't want you dude
Eric: then I'll kill her
Marc: don't you fucking dare kill her!
Eric: you won't do shit little pussy!
Marc looks at Mathew and gives him the look. Mathew walks behind Eric and takes the gun out of his hand. You ran to Marc and hugged him tight, he hugs u back. He whispers "it's okay princess". Eric and Marcos left but this isn't over yet, they will get their revenge. Julian and Mathew went back home. Marc picks you up and takes you home. He lays you down and was about to leave your room.
Y/n: can you stay here with me?
Marc: sure
He couldn't say no to you so, he lay down next to you and cuddle with you. You had your head on his chest and he played with your hair until you fell asleep. After couple minutes, you fell asleep.