Part 67

You notice Marc was sleeping on you and you played with his hair. You smiled. You grabbed your phone and look through it, you saw some edits of you and Marc. You been thinking to get marry by him and have kids with him but you guys ain't older to get married yet. Last time, you overheard Marc and Kairi conversation, you remember what Marc said to him "I want to have kids with her bro" and Kairi said "are you sure you are ready to have kids?", Marc said "yes I am", Kairi said "alright then but do it at a right time" Marc said "okay". You couldn't what they said after that but Marc does want kids with me. Marc woke up and looks up at you. You look back and smiled.
Y/n: hey sleepy head
Marc: hey babe
He smiled back and gets up. You looked down and made a sad sound. He looks at you.
Marc: babe what's wrong??
You didn't say anything, you just looked down and crosses your arms. He lays down next to you and puts you on top of him. You lay on him and smiled. He kissed you and you kissed back.
Marc: I love you princess
Y/n: I love you too baby
He kisses your forehead and playing with your hair. Your head was on his chest and you hear his heartbeat, you just smiled. Marc stopped playing with you hair.
Marc: um babe?..
You sit up and look at him.
Y/n: what's wrong?
Marc: um.. I want to have kids with you already...
Y/n: I want to have kids with you too
Marc: wait for real?!
Y/n: yesss
Marc: can we make it happen now?
Y/n: babe calm down, I don't think I'm ready for it though
Marc: okay, just take your time babe
Y/n: okay
He kissed your cheek and you smiled.