🤍WAVES🌊

Ussr x reader

We are trying to remember
Things that happen to our souls
" Soviet stop, go away!! " You try pull away from him grip. He forces you to look at him, teary eyes is all what he could see from you, " I'm sorry " he whispers, he then kisses you deeply, as you slap him in the face. " You left me for some other girl who gave you better interest than I did. Everything I've done, was for you. But I always knew it was never enough" You say as you left the room calmly.

I'm in wonder you for summer
When I met you in the mall
As the sound of your footsteps disappear, Soviet began to tear, as he looks down, he raises his hands, looking at his palms. He remembers all the beautiful and the happiest moments he has ever had, all because it was with you. Memories he'll forever treasure. As it all began with the...

Water....

I can stop to make it smiling
Even if this song goes up
The time you and him met was at the beach. Soviet started to drown after a plane crash, he felt so tired from fighting the waves, he thought he will lose this battle. He saw a boat flash by, as it was you. It was night, but still he could see your beautiful eyes that reflected the light from the moon.

Even if this sense of shining
Now this fill me one more cap.
He stopped flashing back as he saw his hands had a tiny pool full of blood. But when he thought of you. He felt so happy every time he heard your voice, even if the words you used, reminded him of how much he hates himself, and forever will.

Gun fly with me
We are together
We are together
And leave me never
Soviet could feel a wave of a heart stoke. It pained him so deeply. He grabbed his gun and loaded it. He strayed to walk out the door, as he left no trace that he even entered the house. As if he never existed in the first place

Gun fly with me
We are together
And give in me never
He walked on the streets, the mountains were quite, the houses were not to be existed. The place to where he was going seemed like it'll take years to reach. After a few minutes went by he saw you sitting near the edge of a cliff. He put his gun in his large coat. As he took of his Ushanka and placed it in the floor. He walked up to you and tapped your shoulder.

And leave (together)
(Yeah)
(And never)
(Oh, oh, never and never)

*Splash*
You slowly rested your body on him, as he lets you rest on his arm. Your hair was in your face, as you didn't move *splash*. As a drop of blood Rolex down your eye socket. " Y/N " He yelled desperately wanting an answer *splash*. You slowly opened your eyes, "Soviet?" You asked *splash* you coughed as you began to make pain noises *splash* He held you in close, as tears from his eyes began to drip faster. *splash* You pushed him away gently and tried to get up. He tried to help you, but you put your hand on his chest *splash* " please don't help me, just let me d-" You threw up blood, and fell on your knee. *splash* " Y/N, no. Please I'm sorry, don't leave me " Soviet yelled as he forced you to be hugged by him. *splash* " I never left you, remember " You whispered in his ear. *splash* Those words hit him like a bullet. He grabbed his gun and forcefully put it in your hand. " Then go ahead. Because I'm sorry and I still love you. I know what I did is unforgivable, but I never knew that looking for something else that's better will never be better than what i already have. I'm, sorry, I'm so sorry*splash* You held the gone ready to shoot, but you smiled and pointed it as you chest. You pulled the trigger *splash* As you saw yourself fall slowly to the ground. Soviet ran up to you and screamed " NOOO!! Y/N NO NO... " He caught your body as he looked desperately in your eyes for a twinkle *splash * He kissed you deeply, and held you close. " my sunflower, why, why didn't you just shoot me. Please I need you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, come back, why? " He sobbed *splash* as his tears fell on your cheek. "Because I still love you, i can never  truly let you go, because I can't,  I may now see you differently but I forgive you. I just hope, whatever makes you happy, you won't forget me, it's ok if you do. But I won't, because your not just a lover to me, your also my guidance, and you taught me so much, including to let go" *splash* you calmly Leaned his head closer and gave a long and deep kiss. Soviet held you, not letting you go. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't show you the love I had inside for you" He looked at you, as your eyes slowly closed, but your smile stayed *splash*

Feel it like a triumph (yeah)
He lifted you up and held you in close. Not letting you go as he still gave you kisses on your head and cheeks while still crying silently. Soviet wished this was a nightmare, however unfortunately reality is a painful truth.

Feel it like a. triumph (yeah)
Feel it like a triumph
" I'm sorry y/n I forever will truly love you. And I'm sorry about the times I never showed it, I love you so much, and I'm sorry to the point where I can never love or forgive myself. I'm just glad your still with me for those last and final moments, I just wish you could hear how much I'm sorry and that I love you. You were the only one who taught me how to never let go of someone you truly loved. I'll always remember you

Now open up my soul
Open up my soul
Open up my soul
With you in his hands he walked up to the cliff, he gave you a long kiss on the lips and one on the cheek, as he moves your hair strips away from your face. He smiles and looks at the far away sky, as a tear roles down your face. He leaps forward, as you both began to hold each other and fall.

*splash*

As the waves berried you and Soviet. The wave were rough, big, as the cold water rushed in. But you both could only feel each other

..... // ._. Not really waves 🌊 but I tried to make a way how it all ends. Couldn't think of how they'll end up drowning. However cliff jumping to the water was my only option to think of how they'll drown from the waves . ( I'm tired I know this makes no sense *1:012* )
😅😅 Hope u liked it
I recommend the song

 ( I'm tired I know this makes no sense *1:012* )😅😅 Hope u liked it I recommend the song