Smol Boys // 🇨🇦Canada & America🇺🇸 (part 1)

" come on Cana!! " Ame said excitedly as Canada resisted and tried to pull away his hand. " I-i'm not so s-sure Ame " He said as he squeezed his toy seal harder with his other arm. Ame held Canada's hand with both hands not letting go as Canada made an unsure noise " What if we get in trouble? " Canada said as Ame then let go of his hand and waved at him and said " Oh don't worry so much Cana!

" He said as Canada walked backwards while Ame walked towards him with every step. Canada then slowly stopped as Ame stood in front in front of his face and kissed his cheek, Canada blushed as Ame then grabbed his hand and started to run and out of the house. " Ame stop!! " Canada yelled as Ame didn't listen and kept running. Ame ran up the hill and jumped with Canada off a high crack in the mountain, " Whoo!! " Ame yelled as Canada screamed "AAHH "

They jumped on the roof and landed onto the surface, the surface was made out of wood and was covered in snow " AME!!! Where are we...... " Canada yelled then said softly, his two index finger tips touching together. " It's not our house, but there is this old couple who leaves this house every month and sometimes I like to come here just to sit on the roof. I sometimes sit on the roof at home, it's ok, but I like this one better " Ame said as Nada looked at him in disbelief " Ame, that's illegal "

Canada said as Ame waved his hand in front of him harshly " Oh stop being such a rusty Trumpet and enjoy the view with me!!! " Ame said then smiled, Canada looked where Ame was looking and sighed " Well, I must agree with you that the view from the place is very beautiful " Canada said then leaned forward, resting his cheek on his hand and said " Let's stay. For a little longer " Canada said then layed down and accidentally fell asleep wet and cold. Ame saw and

Panicked " No no! Canada, we can't sleep here it's too cold! Canada wake up! We can't stay here for that long! You're getting so wet and you'll get cold! Wake up now!!! " Same said as he held his brother tight and shook him hard as Canada groaned. He held onto the sleeping Canadian fearing what will happen to them, Ame's butt was wet because he sat down but Canada was fully wet and had to be rushed back home or he'll freeze.

Ame groaned in frustration and annoyance and picked his brother up some how. Even though he was taller, Ame could still give him a piggyback ride, it wasn't too far from where they were all the way back to where there home was. But before And could over think how far the home was he just started to walk, his brother Canada clinged into his neck and groaned in coldness " Ame.... " He whispered as Ame walked down the hill and continued

To walk down the snowy path " Don't worry brother, we're almost there ". Ame said as Canada smiled and kissed his brother's cheek who blushed and smiled. After another minute or two, Ame finally arrived still with Canada on his back and opened the door to see father Britain sitting on the couch drinking hot tea while their mother France angerly cooked dinner and stired the soup and looked at Ame and Nada " Oh, how was your day boys- " Before Britain could say anything.

France stormed up to them and said " where were you two?! Do you know how long it's been?! Aus and Zeal have already had dinner, except your father and I because we waited for your presence. Tell me, what were you two- " Canada then groaned and said " I fell " in an unclear tone as France looked at them raising an eyebrow " huh? " She asked as Ame continued the words " Sorry mom, Canada fell into the snow from the ice and slipped,at the same time he

Hurt his foot " Ame said sadly as France changed her expression and said " Well, alright I see it was not on purpose. I'm proud of you Ame for looking after your brother Nada I hope you're alright, but boys try come back in two full individual pieces please " She said as they both nodded. After Nada had a warm bath as Ame and Nada changed clothes and sat down on the dinner table, happily eating dinner and could not stop smiling from how fun it was, to just be at the special place to see the view.