Hopefully // 🇫🇷FranceUk🇬🇧

" Oh Britain, I can see it happening again!!! Over and over when I sleep at night, when I wake up I can hear the flames, I can hear the screams and cries from my people!!!! " She cried and cried and held onto Britain hugging him tight " Mon Amour, I'm so sorry this has happened. But I promise you it will be rebuilt in time, we will support you. We promise " He said and held her tight and kissed her forehead.  France held his sleeves and cried into his neck and made sounds of pain, the only thing Britain could do was hold her tight, give kisses and hugs and help her out.
France fell asleep on him as he picked her up and headed to bed while hugging her tight. He turned off the light hearing her deep breathes and a few cries all he could do is wish she was going to be ok and to hold her. ---- Could you imagine, something that has been apart of you be burning away right in front of you as you cry helplessly, like a a young teenager watching her/his favorite toy be burned. The memories it gave, the joy it gave, at night the comfort the you had given to ease the child's fear, now fading away. Something so important could be taken away, but not just the thing you desired and loved but also apart of you was taken as well. How awful, the things we make to make others happy and to make ourselves proud could just be burnt to ashes, and there would be nothing we could do but wait till it's over, either to rebuild or to remake what's left of it or to completely isolate it. How much more could we have done to appreciate and to tell our past selves to love and care for the things that are fragile and might not last, only if we could take it all back. But the aftermath is all what is left, weather gone or still here, something like this is absolutely devastating, i do not think you'll like that feeling --- France woke up and saw Britain fast asleep next to her as she smiled and hugged him tight, Britain rubbed his eyes and slowly woke up " Bonjour, Britain " She whispered as Britain giggled and kissed her cheek " good morning. How are you love? " He asked as she replied " I'm doing alright thank you " She said and sat up straight, Britain then pulled her back

" no no sweetie stay here in Bed and rest, ok. I'll make breakfast " Britain says as she slowly falls back to on the bed, she looked away and sighed after then saying " Thank you, honey " She said as Britain went up to her and kissed her cheek and walked back downstairs. France looked at the ceiling and blinked a couple times before falling back asleep, she puts the covers over her and groans a little in pain as a few tears fell down her face. She was now asleep, meanwhile Britain was cooking a delicious breakfast, he was making pancakes, bacon and eggs, egg benedicts, and cooked up a small stake. It took a while but he knew France wouldn't wake up or have the energy to do anything till later, meanwhile he made breakfast France was dreaming  " Non " She whispered. All she saw was a black void, she looked around desperately trying to wake up to escape the grasp of emptiness and darkness as she saw smoke fill the void, she looked behind her to see the half of the void become part of the capital as she ran over to the front of Notre Dame, and fell to her knees as the fire continued to spread, she was alone. All that filled the void from deafening silence was the crackling of the fire and sparks as it burned, she layed down on her side watching the fire dance into what she had made with honor and joy, what we worked for, just suddenly turned black and turned to dust. " France! France!!! " Britain shook her as she groaned and woke up " Britain? " She asked weakly " it's time for breakfast " He said as she got up, Britain helped her walk down stairs and helped her sit down as she smelt the food and said " I love it already, dear " She said happily, her face still filled with sadness and tiredness " I know it's much. But I hope you'll enjoy it- " Britain said as France interrupted him by giving him a large hug and a kiss on the lips " it's enough for me " She said as they both smiled and ate breakfast together happily, being distracted from what happened.