Cuppa T // 🌐 CH meeting 🇺🇳

We could leave the lights on
Sun-tan (Bo-bow-bo-bo)
We could get lunch
Aw, man (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
I think that I like you (You do?)

Germany smiled while smelling his hot coco as his cousin, Switzerland sipped his while writing on a piece of paper. As his other siblings, Austria, netherlands, and Belgium were reading books or drawing.

Yeah
It was a chill out day and that most of the countries had spend time in the meeting room,some relaxing,listening to music or some working

But something bugs me 'bout the way you lick your envelopes, so...

Half of the countries were working but some of them were taking a nice calm break

I'm out on the block again (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
So hopped up that I can't pretend
Two time! (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
They all were very glad to see each other, and that even though there were some issues between countries

Stay friends

They remained good allies

Problem that you can't defend (Oh)

Russia was drinking some ice lemom tea while reading a book, while his siblings Ukraine, kazakhstan and Belarus drank their traditional drinks and spoke to each other.

Hands up, feel okay (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)

Finland and Sweden were discussing stuff about how nice the snow is outside and how much they like it. While Norway,Denmark and Iceland continued making a statue for a project on what they were all planning to build as representation of the Nordic Countries.

Whose heart could I break today?
Two time! (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
Stay friends
Problem that you can't defend

Latvia, Lituania and Estonia were playing a large board game on the floor.

Slip me in your pocket
Chicka-chew the way out
Oh man, was that your last piece of gum? (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
(Come on!) But we both wanted some!

Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines were playing cards near the wall.

I know, and you can get in the hole too
E-R, what can you say?
I never read the package anyway

Laos and Cambodia were on their laptops while Mynmar was hitting Thailand the head as Thailand laughed villanously while Vietnam tried to stop the two from continuing.

(Haha, oh)
I'm out on the block again (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
So hopped up that I can't pretend (Ooh)
Two time! (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)

China planned some documents while Japan did the same, while Nk and Sk kept glaring at each other coldly while writing but China slapped Nk's hand and Japan slapped Sk's gently and told them to stop and calm down and to continue work.

Stay friends

Mexico,Argentina,Chile and Brazil laughed at each other for making dumb jokes and ate food together.

Problem that you can't defend (Oh)

America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand talked about their traditions and they tried to try each other accents but failed terribly,while France and Britain were looking at each other's eyes and losing their focus from their lived one's eyes.

Hands up, feel okay (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
Whose heart could I break today?
Two time! (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)

Spain, Italy, Czechia, Slovakia,
Greece, were all getting to know each other ( except Slovakia and Czechia because they were Sister and Brother ) They all didn't mind each other and didn't really do much but work on their laptops.

Romania and Hungary were fighting while Poland was trying to stop them. Romania giggled while Hungary was ontop of him, pinning him down while Poland panicked. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stay friends

Greenland and Antarctica were having fun tigether while having a little tea part ( lol Brit ) near on the side were the AC was, Greenland couldn't stop worrying about Antarctica.

Problem that you can't defend

UN and Nato were discussing some planning on the future while standing up near the door, they didn't really say much beside just stand their and slightly look at each other while blushing.

I'm out on the block again (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
So hopped up that I can't pretend (Ooh)
Two time! (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
Stay friends
Problem that you can't defend (Oh)

EU started doing se×ual stuff of Asean as he tried moving backwards but ended up hitting the wall while EU placed his hand over his head and looked down and lifted up Asean's chin and made him look up right at EU's face, he had sharp teeth, Asean closed his eyes and gave him and small peck on the cheek and threw some finished paper work at him and walked away.

Hands up, feel okay (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
Whose heart could I break today?
Two time! (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)

They all had fun in their little groups, not because they didn't feel comfortable talking to different countries but because that was just how they addapted.

Stay friends

But they liked it, they liked the atmosphere being swormed by countries all together in a room

Problem that you can't defend

It didn't feel so lonely....