Chapter 47

"(Y/N)!" Leon called out your name, hearing your faint groan in response a short distance away.

He looked over towards the metal ramp, your fingers clamped on the rails tightly as it slanted off the edge of the building. Your head was barely lifted, your eyes barely meeting his gaze. To him you looked alright from a distance, but he knew better than to assume too fast.

"Hold on," he immediatly headed close, stepping slowly onto the ramp slightly while Helena applied pressure to the ramp by pressing down on the edge as hard as she could, attempting to keep it stabilized. "Here, grab my hand." You lifted your head slightly, seeing Leon outstretch his right hand towards you. You let go of the metal rail slowly with your right hand, seeing your fingers a bright pink from keeping a tight hold on it so long.

He captured your hand fast, forcing you to grab onto his wrist with your left hand, allowing him to get a proper hold on you as he slowly proceeded to help you onto your feet. Your sudden whimpers from the movements forced him to stop, his blood running cold as he noticed the blood smears on the floor, the bright crimson oxidizing fast due to the wild winds.

You stood slowly, biting your bottom lip as hard as you could to prevent anymore noises from escaping. You didn't know why the wound on your side was bringing you so much pain, you didn't suspect it would've been that deep. You barely held your own for a few more seconds before your legs gave out, forcing Leon to bring an arm immediatly under yours, holding you up with his own body to support you until he could get you off the platform and onto more solid ground.

"Leon," Helena grabbed his attention, forcing him to turn his head towards her, seeing Helena's gaze focused onto your side, "Look."

Leon followed Helena's gaze, quickly greeted to the sight that brought you so much pain. He was able to makeout the jagged gash, at least two to four inches across your lower side, spewing with your precious blood that stained the skin all around it. His eyes went from the wound to you, seeing your eyes looking down towards your own wound, your eyes barely more than halfway open while your head drooped slightly, as if your strength was leaving you.

"Come on," Leon brought your right arm over his shoulders, his other free arm holding onto your unwounded side as he supported you to stand upright, your head slightly falling against his shoulder, "Lets just get to the damn helicopter and get the hell out of here. Helena, lead the way."

Helena nodded fast before turning away, keeping her gun in her hands as she proceeded to walk ahead, leaving Leon to support you right behind her.

"How bad is it?" You asked, your voice slightly lowered for only him to hear, despite the harsh winds.

"I'm not sure," he replied, not really wanting to spare another glance at it, "It's not bad, but I'll take another look at it once we get to the helicopter."

Your head drooped slightly forward, your legs barely keeping up with Leon's as he continued walking. This caused him to grow worried, wondering if you had managed to get a concussion where you had fallen, as shown by the scratches on the side of your face. "Leon," you spoke his name in a small mutter, having him turn his head slightly to look at you, "What is it?"

"You," you lifted your head slowly, meeting his rather concerning glance, "After all the shit we just went through... you still smell like that cologne."

He huffed a small laugh through his lips, showing you a slight smirk. "Oh yeah?" He asked, looking over to see Helena proceeding to climb a large ladder, jumping over on the other side. She turned her head to meet Leon's gaze, quickly gesturing towards a big lever on the side that wound open the gates that blocked their path, right in front of the helipad.