Chapter 2

Text messages
   Random: don't ever call me a bitch again or I might kill you
   Y/n: who is this?

   Then it clicked in my head that I called Taehyung a bitch earlier. I don't regret it but he said he was gonna kill me and I'm kinda scared now but I'm tired so.

   Taehyung: you know damn well who I am and who you called a bitch.
   Y/n: I'm sorry I won't do it again

   Knowing that I lied about that part I went to bed.
   The next morning I got up and my step mom wasn't there to take me to school so I had to go by myself. I have a car but I'm on e right now so I have to walk.

   As I was walking I saw Taehyung and I about almost had a panic attach. I started walking faster but he caught up to me. Shit.
   Taehyung: "bitch"
   He pushed me then walked right past me to his friends. I didn't react I just kept walking which looked like it bothered him but oh well.

   When I was at school Blackpink was already there but that's nothing cause they go work out early. I go with them sometimes but I'm lazy so. Also my step mom comes and cooks me breakfast in the morning and so that's why she's in the house.

   I walked in to the school with no problem and walked in the class with no problem. Jimin saw me and went up to me
   Jimin: "hey y/n you look hot today"
   I waved and put a thumbs but my face stayed blank.
   Jimin: "don't be like that. I'm not like Taehyung, in fact I'm better."

   I smiled at him and then I noticed a mad Taehynug looking at Jimin. I tapped his shoulder and pointed at Taehyung. Jimin left with a pouty then waved.

Taehyungs P.o.v
   When I walked into the class I saw Jimin with y/n and she was smiling. I don't know why but got mad that Jimin was hanging out with y/n, but I kinda felt jealous a little bit. She saw me and pointed at me and Jimin was walking to me.

   Jimin: "bro wtf"
   Taehyung: "sorry bro but she's mine"
   Jimin: "idc she's hot and your mean to her so I don't think that will work out"
   Taehyung: "you know the plan so back off"

End of p.o.v
   I was thirsty so I went to go get a drink. They must have not seen me but I heard them say they have a plan but we'll see where this is heading