Chapter 34

Everyone was so nice and even ordered pizza. Now I just need to learn there names
You: "what are names"
Tae: "there names are Jin Rm, Suga, Jimin, Jhope, and as you know Jungkook"
You: "hi everyone nice to meet you"
Jin: "can i tell you a joke that's kinda what I do around here just know that"
You: "ok"
Everyone: "nooooo oh my gawd"
Jin: "don't listen to them anyways what's the difference between a fish and a guitar you can't tuna fish gegehegehegwgehgebdnf"
You: "Jin your funny I look forward to hang with you"
Jin: "yay see I told you she would like my jokes"
Suga: "don't worry they'll get old very quickly"
You: "no they won't Jin I gotchu"
Jin: "she's my best friend now"
Rm: "rude"
The pizza arrived and we ate so much it was unnecessary. When we were done the doctor gave me some pills and said I could go home.
When we arrived home I noticed we must've been at the wrong house cause this was huge and pretty ugh wtf.
You: "is this our house cause it looks rich"
Tae: "yes you live here your gonna love it here"
We all went to this big couch so they can tell me about what happened and themselves. And
You: "so tell me about your lives and our friend relationship we have"
Jin: "well as you know I'm Jin and I like telling jokes cooking and being world wide handsome."
He blew a kiss and it was adorable
Jin: "also we were best buddies forever ok"
Suga: "welp you're nice and all but I'm tired so I'm just gonna take a nap but we're cool"
You: "uhh ok then next"
Jhope: "I'm your hope your my hope I'm jhope your ball of sunshine if you're sad and need to be cheered up just come to me I also like to dance with you sometimes so don't be surprised if you learn some choreo.
It was late and everyone was tired so we decided to talk about this tomorrow.