Chapter 7

Tae: "hello y/n"
You walked out of the door as fast as you could and locked it so now he was locked in. You went back down stairs to see if J-hope was there but he was being held at gun point. I tried my hardest to go back upstairs to get Tae but I got shot on my upper arm but I still tried to go upstairs.

When I arrived at the door I was felt lifeless. I unlocked the door and Tae was standing in front of me and looked shook.

He carried me to Jungkook and told him to take me to the hospital. I was blacked out by the time we got to the hospital. Tae went to the hospital and told me that everything was under control at the house.

I asked him why they were shooting anyways but he didn't say anything. So I got out of my bed and slapped him

Y/n: "your gonna tell me why those dudes are in your shooting up everything and why there in your house."
Tae: "chill I..."
Y/n: "your not about to tell me to chill when I just got shot by some random guys that came from nowhere"
Tae: "please rest I'll tell what's happening later"
Y/n: "ugh"

I noticed when I stood up the cast wasn't there anymore and was happy. I didn't want to show happy I was though.

The doctor came in and told me I was free to go. When I got I told Tae to tell me what just happened.

Tae: "ok here's the truth, I'm apart of a..."