Chapter 27

Jimin tells me all there names and I'm still looking dumbfounded. This was a lot to take in.

Jimin: "that's all the children. But seriously are you drunk or something you shouldn't forget there names like that"
You: "no I guess I just had a brain fart. Anyways I'm gonna go see what's wrong with Layla"
Layla: "(crying) mommy my head hurts really bad"
You: "what did he do"
Layla: "he hit me in the back of the head"

You: "ok let's get you an ice pack and then get you to bed ok"
Layla: "ok mommy"
Then Rm came in the room in the
Rm: "what happened in here why does everyone look scared especially Jeremiah"
Tae: "he hit Layla and is scared that he's gonna get in trouble which he should"
Jimin: "come on Tae it was just play fighting he didn't know it was end up hurting her but I'll tell him he should never hit a girl"
Rm: "well I'm just coming to get my child so let's go Ciara"

Ciara: "ok. bye guys see tomorrow at daycare"
Daycare."
They go to daycare does that mean I have I job ewww. Then all the rest of them came to get there child. Then I put Layla to bed

Taes POV

I can't believe my life is this fucked right now. Its been 2 months since y/n has been in a coma and I still don't know if wanna go through with this plan. I'm just so lost imma go talk to Jungkook

Tae: "Jungkook can you come here for a sec"
Jungkook: "ok what do you need"
Tae: "help I think I'm gonna throw up"

And I threw up. I don't know why but I felt like I was gonna die any minute from anxiousness or fear and I don't know what's causing this

Jungkook: "Tae are you ok. I think you need rest you haven't slept in a while"
Tae: "but I need to see y/n ( freaking out)"
Jungkook: "please Tae listen to me calm down and get some rest."
Tae: "AHHHHHHHHHHH"

I started to scream at this point I didn't feel alright I felt dizzy and lost and not myself and a feeling of being drugged I felt like I was gonna pass out.

Jungkook: "Tae please calm down it's gonna be alright"
He called the others to help me
Suga: "Tae bro what's wrong"
I kept screaming but then I passed out.