Chapter 41

J-hope: "OMG CONGRATULATIONS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS"
   Jin: "it's about time congratulations"
   Suga and Jimin: "Hehe softyyyy"
   Tae: "heyyy"
   Suga: "we mean congratulations we're happy for you."
   Tae: "that's what I thought"
   Rm: "awww congratulations I'm very happy for you guys."
   Tae and you: "thank you guys for all the support."
   We hugged and went our separate ways. Life is great right now.

         Jungkook POV
   When they told us about that I put on a fake smile and just clapped but on the inside I felt broken and hurt. I went to y/n to "talk".
   Jungkook: "hey y/n can I talk to you."
   You: "ok"
   Jungkook: "I still like you ok, so I'm sorry for what I'm about to do but this is the only way I will be satisfied and get over it."
   When I was done with that sentence I kissed her and she pushed me away.
   You: "Jungkook wth dude you can't just do that"
   Jungkook: "I know I'm sorry but was the only way. I just had to experience your lips before you got married."
   She walked away from me looking angry.
   Jungkook: "please don't tell Tae he'd kill me if touched you"
  You: "yeah yeah whatever"
   Ahhhhhhhhhh why did I do that now she probably hates me now.

             Y/n POV
   You: "hey baby"
   I hugged him and he hugged back and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
   Tae: "hey honey I have to work on a few things so can we fu... I mean hang out later"
   You: "Hehe sure see ya"
   I left the room and now I'm on the search for Jin. Yay I found him.
   You: "Jin keep me company"
   Jin: "ok."
   He told me a few jokes and we played a few games.

             Taes POV
   I was catching up on the notes my dad sent to me. And he was very happy with the way I was taking care of the mafia.
   But we have to get out of this place before they catch y/n since her dad has the biggest mafia out there.
   I told our dads we were getting married and they sound more excited than us. Now all I have to do is tell the boys to get packed cause we're moving.
   Tae: "hey everybody can you come downstairs."
   Suga: "what is it now"
   Tae: "calm your ballsack bro. Anyways we have to pack up because there's another mafia that could possibly take y/n away. I'm not gonna let that happen. So let's get to packing."
   All I could here was awwww. Ugh. Noooo.
   You: "Tae why do they want me so bad."
   Tae: "because your dad is the biggest gangster out there. His mafia is huge and rich. So if someone were to take you they would combine with your dad and become an even bigger mafia."
   You: "is that why you have to marry me."
   Tae: "I wouldn't say have to cause I was originally supposed to marry Sana but I wanted you. So I told my dad to combine with your dad and he was fine with it."
   You: "ohh ok. Thanks for telling me. Anyways I'm gonna go pack."
   It took us like a week to pack and now were on our way to our new place.