Chapter 47

It was now a week later and Taes enemies haven't showed up so we decided to take a break on all the training and stuff so we played hide and seek in the house.
I chose to hide in a cabinet since there was nothing in.
Jimin: "ready or not here I come."
I heard him skipping. What a happy gay. When was in the cabinet I felt something on me but I didn't give it any attention.
Jimin: "found you."
I couldn't see anything but I heard Jimin say found you at least three times. Then I felt it again. When I tried to scrape it off and it fell on my leg and I bursted out of the cabinet.
Jimin: "you good also found you."
You: "there's a spider in there."
Jimin: "it's right there."
He stepped on it and was not fazed by the spider.
Jimin: "all done time to go find the other members."
Wtf that spider was as big as Jimin how did he just kill it. I went outside to admire the view and I noticed some cars there. But I didn't care for them. So I looked back at the view. Someone came from behind me and put his arm around my neck. Then I saw a bunch of other men. I started to scream.
Man: "shhhhhhhhhh or you will get killed."

Suga POV
When we were playing hide and seek I hid in the bushes. I saw a car pull up the driveway but it wasn't one of our cars cause everyone was here. And we have all the cars in the garage.
Then I noticed Jungkook was in the car so I called the boys and told them that there attacking us. When I was done I heard her screaming and she was In a choke hole. So I grabbed the gun that we hidden in the bushes and went up to him.
Man: "shhhhhhhhhhh or you will get killed"
Suga: "or you."
I shot him and he fell to the ground then y/n hugged me.
You: "thank you so much."
Suga: "no problem but take this gun. And go straight to the basement ok."
You: "ok."

Y/ns POV
Thank god Suga came but now I need to get to the basement then I saw Jin.
Jin: "I've been looking for you let's go."
We ran to the basement and I locked it. And just stood there hearing all the ruckus.
I was crying really hard but I refuse to make a sound. All I heard was gun shots and a bunch of yelling. I was praying no one got hurt during that. Then I heard Tae say take Jin to the hospital To.
Now there's only 4 left fighting right now. I'm so scared I hope Jin's ok. My anxiety was building up so much that I passed out.

Taes POV
There's was 15 against 7 but we could handle something like this. There was so much chaos in the house right now. I heard another gunshot and it shot Jin in his back, but I shot the dude back. Oh no.
Tae: "someone take Jin to the hospital."
Rm went to the hospital with Jin. There is now only 4 of us left. There was 4 more people left but they stayed on the car. Idk why tho. Then Jungkook came up to me.
Jungkook: "where is she."
Tae: "I would never tell you that now get the fuck off of me. You know you're not stronger than me you pussy."
I shoved him to the ground and I tried to shoot him but my gun ran out of bullets. He got back up and aimed his gun at me.