Chapter 23

Anonymous POV

    Taes dad: "Tae young man your in big trouble"
   Tae: "what did I do"
   Taes dad: "you know what you did first you break Sanas heart and then you let y/n get shot and now she's in coma. Your gonna put us out business down."
   Tae: "if shooting people and getting drugs is job then I'm out"

   Taes dad: "oh really. You think you can take care of yourself in this world knowing your the one to get shot out there. Look Tae if y/n doesn't get out of this coma in 3 months your in trouble do i make myself clear"

   He said that that with a serious serious tone 
   Tae: "no I can't get her out of a coma"
  Taes dad: "TAE..."
  Tae: "yes sheesh"

              Taes POV

    I can't believe he wants me to do that I can't control a coma.

    It's now the next day later and I'm going to go see y/n by myself though cause I need to talk to her alone.

    Tae: "I miss you so much I hope you come out of this soon. I know you hate/love me cause you also confessed to me and I loved every word of it. I want to kiss you so bad but I know you won't allow me to. When you get out of this i promise I will be the sweetest caring person to you ever I promise."

    Doctor: "your time is up Tae we have to check on her"
   Tae: "ok I'll come later thank you for letting come"
   Doctor: "your welcome anytime"

     Then I waved and left. I really want her to come out of this.