Chapter 16

Dude: "where is she I know she's in here"
J-hope: "who"
Dude: "her"

     He grabbed me and ran out the door with me. I was screaming and crying. They all ran after him but he had more dudes that came along with him.

    Tae: "we'll come and get you don't worry"

     I was kicking his crotch but it looked like he hurt by it. He probably doesn't have a dick so.
Taes pov

    I was infuriated with myself. I couldn't get to y/n cause there were more people.

    J-hope: "what are we gonna do"
Tae: "we could sneak out and follow them"

   Luckily they were still there when we got on the car and started following them. No one noticed because they suck at this probably

    We brought guns Incase. They stopped at this abandoned like structure.

     Tae: "stop what your doing or I'll shoot"
Dude: "you think that's gonna stop me from taking her. We need her more than you do"
Tae: "why is that"
Dude: "I need to sell her body in order to complete my mission and because she's the biggest mafias daughter the boss would love her"
Tae: "fuck no"

    I shot him and took y/n and ran away

Your POV

     I was so relieved when Tae came and got me. I have literally never been more happy in my life. I was so happy I hugged him.

      You: "thank you so much"
Tae: "you welcome"
You: "that dude has no dick. I kicked him there and he didn't even react"
Tae: "Hahahaha come on let's go home"

     I was surprised at how well that conversation went. Like shook shook. He's usually never this calm.

Taes POV

     I was happy that me and y/n were back together and had a nice short conversation. I don't know what wrong with me but I think I like her but I know she doesn't like me cause I'm a the biggest asshole on the planet and always bully her but hopefully she can forgive me

    When we arrived at the house I got shot.