Chapter 51

Y/ns POV
   I woke up and got a text from dad. GOD I WAS SO HAPPY FOR THIS MOMENT. He said how he missed me and how he can't wait to walk me down the aisle.
   I got ready cause we were planning on going to the salon to get our nails done. And after that go to a boardwalk beach for the night.
   Rose: "is everybody ready to go."
   We all said yes.
   Rose: "alright let's go."
   We got there I picked out my design that would match my wedding dress.

   When we were done we actually went to the spa

   When I was in the spa room the lady kept looking at me like she wanted something.
   Lady: "honestly you have one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen."
   You: "thanks."
   Then she kept massaging me and saying how pretty I was.
   Then she got on top of me.
   You: "what kinda massage is this."
   Lady: "you know that I'm jealous of that towel around you."
   You: "why."
   Lady: "because it's touching you."
   She ripped my towel off and slapped my ass.
   You: "whoah there I'm getting married very soon."
   I turned my head and she was completely naked with a damn dildo in her. I tried to move but she was on top of me.
   You: "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME OR IM CALLING THE POLICE WHEN IM DONE HERE."
   lady: "why baby girl you can't just break the rules a little bit and have fun."
   You: "well no and second I'm getting married and I'm not even gay."
   Lady: "fine but you still have to pay me."
   You: "bullshit. Bye."
   I grabbed the towel and left the room. I wasn't really angry but I felt violated. I got dressed and waited for the others to get done.
   Lisa: "How long have you've been out here."
   You: "I actually just got out."
   I lied because nobody wants to hear how I almost got raped.
   After that we went to the boardwalk and road a bunch of rides and went swimming and took a few pictures. We stayed there until night time just genuinely having the best times of our lives.