Chapter 9

The trip was extra long and I still don't even know where I am. I took like 30 naps and we still weren't at our destination. I asked if we were there 100 times

Y/n: "are we there yet??????"
   Bts: "noooooooo"

I went back to sleep cause I'm bored and there's nothing to do In a car. We stopped at this hotel for the night.

Y/n: "can I have my own hotel room please"
   Bts: "noooooooo"
   Y/n: "the only thing y'all have said to me today is no, like do y'all got repeat buttons inside of you"
   Bts: "noooooooo"
   Suga: "now I here it. So anyways do you wanna share a room y/n"
   Jin: "stop trying to get with her"
   Suga: "shut up or die"
   Tae: "she'll be sleeping with me tonight anyways"
  Y/n: "sike, you thought, your funny when your not being a dick"
   Tae: "chill and I know you want this dick"
   Y/n: "not a freaking chance brother"
   Suga: "stop trying to get in her pants"
   J-hope: "shut up and let's go before y'all really say something stupid"

We went to the hotel room and ate a bunch of food. After that I went to sleep in the nice comfy bed by myself.

The next day woke up on the freaking couch. What is this madness. These freaking hooligans really just put me on the couch. I would walk right out that door if I knew where I was.

Anyways I decided to wake the rest up with water. So I grabbed the ice bucket in the room, filled it up water and poured on. Note this bed is big than a normal queen size bed. 

I grabbed the water and poured all over them.

Y/n: "that's what you get for putting me on the couch"
   Jungkook: "did you really expect us all to sleep on one couch"
    Y/n: "there's a floor"
    Rm: "sheesh"

We all got ready and another boring trip began with a bunch of no's from everyone.