Chapter 28

I woke up back in the hospital as usual. But this time there were a ton of doctors around me looking really worried.

Doctor: "oh my god he's awake thank god"
   Doctor: "I'm so glad your awake you almost flatlined"
   Tae: "flatlined?"
   Doctor: "you passed out for three days cause there was a drug in you do you know where this came from"

       Taes flashback

Jin: "actually I'll be right back I'm gonna get some snacks so you can talk to y/n a little"
   Tae: "ok I'll meet you in the car"
   Then he left. I started talking to y/n and then I left. When I left there was a man outside of the door.

Man: "hey Tae you like that girl in there don't you."
   Tae: "who are you"
   The man started to choke me till I was almost unconscious but then he injected something into me and put a wash cloth over my face making me forget about what he did to me. I felt completely normal until I felt like death. I felt sick. Then I knew something was up but I didn't know what so I tried to get my mind off of it but I was making it worse.

End of flashback

Tae: "yes I do actually I remember. There was this guy I forgot what he looks like but he put something in me but I don't know what it was."
   Doctor: "where were you"
   Tae: "actually I was here when it happened maybe you could check the cameras to see who it was"
   Doctor: "that was deadly your so lucky to be alive right now"

Tae: "thank you so much. When can I leave"
   Doctor: "all we have to do is check to see if your ok if there's any side effects and you can move right along now I'm gonna call your buddies in they've missed you."
   Tae: "ok"
   Jimin: "TAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABY BOY YOUR AWAKE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE"

Then they all came in running down the hall and hugged me
   Jin: "it's a miracle that your here right now but the doctors are gonna see who that dude is"
   Then the doctor came in to tell me who he is.
   Doctor: "the man was..."

     Your mind/dream

It was the next day later I noticed that I worked for the chef at a really fancy restaurant I worked with Jin so you know it's fun.
   Jin: "what did the butter say to the knife when it tried to slice it"
   You: "what"
   Jin: "you butter back off hehehehe"
   You: "Hahahaha jin let's get back to work"

When work was done I went to go pick up Layla and met Tae and we went to the local ice cream shop. We ate our ice cream then Tae got a call but he was really worried and told us we had to go.
   You: "whoah Tae where are we going slow down she has tiny legs"
   Then Tae picked her up and we were running to the car as fast as we could. 
   You: "what's the matter?"

Tae: "Sana got out of prison and said she was gonna kill you and she could find you easily so I have to get you safe I can't have anything happen to you"
   You: "oh no. Tae I think I'm scared"
   Tae: "don't be I'm here for you and Layla"