Chapter 14

Tae: "don't freak out but your dad got into a car accident but we still don't know if he's ok or not"

I started crying and ran up to my room and locked the door.

He started to knock on my door but I didn't answer.

Tae: "y/n please open up the door so we could talk about. I could make you feel better"
   You: "I don't want to talk"
   Tae: "you just did"
   You: "please come back later when I feel a little bit better"
   Tae: "whatever makes ya feel better"

And with that he left. But I do wish someone would hold me right now so I called him back.

You: "ok fine come back"
   Tae: "ok"

He came sprinting down the hallway. He picked me up and put me on the bed and started to tickle me making me laugh.

Tae: "did I make you feel better"
   You: "a little bit but can we talk about if my dad is ok or not"
   Tae: "that's what I came to talk to you about. He's ok and doing well"
   You: "can I talk to him"
   Tae: "no"
   You: "why"

He tried to leave my room but I grabbed him.

You: "wait, don't take this the wrong way but can you hug me I feel depressed and I need a hug"
   Tae: "ok"

He smiled at me and we laid on the bed and just "cuddled" or whatever you wanna call it. We talked for a bit until I fell asleep in his arms.

Tae: "goodnight y/n, I'll get you to love me somehow"

He kissed my forehead and fell asleep too.