Chapter 32

It has now been 6 months since y/n has been in a coma but her birthday is next Month and I don't want her to miss her birthday because of this but it might have to be like that.
   Jungkook: "are you gonna go see y/n today"
   Tae: "yes wanna come"
   Jungkook: "duhhh"
   Tae: "you need to be beat"
   Jungkook: "later we can't do that in public daddy Tae"
   Tae: "you extra gayyy for no reason"
   Jungkook: "only for you
   Tae: let's go"
   When we were at the hospital the doctor came in with a bright smile on her face.
   Doctor: "I have some good news y/n is finally out of her coma but when you come in the room be calm don't scream she is still getting use to the setting cause her memory is a little off."
   Tae: "YES IM SO HAPPY I COULD DO A BACKFLIP OFF A BUILDING RIGHT NOW AND LAND ON A PILE OFF ROSES AND BEARS I WOULD GIVE HER."
   Jungkook: "ME TO I FINALLY HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY SPORTS WITH"
   Tae: "can I see her"
   Doctor: "ofc"
   We walked in the room with her sitting there peacefully and eating a bag of chips. She so cute.
   Tae: "hi y/n it's me Tae"
   Jungkook: "and I'm Jungkook"
   You: "hi guys nice to meet you"
   She smiled and we shook hands but when I saw her smiling it made me think about my plan. I think I should just tell her the truth and then ask her for a clean start and maybe start something between us.  But on the other hand it would really be much easier for me just not to tell her.

              Y/n POV
   I woke up kinda freaking out cause I didn't know where I was but then I saw a doctor and she calmed me down. They told me about what happened and how I need to take medicine to help me get better with my memory.
   Then two boys walked in the one dude looked like the dude from my dream and so did the other one but I'm not gonna worry about it. They were smiling extra hard.
   Boy: "hi y/n my name it's me Tae"
   Boy: "and I'm Jungkook"
   You: "hi guys nice to meet you"
Oh that's there names those were the names in my dream.
   Tae: "I missed you so much"
   He came over and hugged me tight. This hug was to cute so I let go. Then Jungkook hugged me.
The doctor came in to tell me a few things.
   Doctor: "I have to keep y/n for a few days to check up on her head and the damages"
   You: "ok when I leave where do I go."
   Tae: "with us. You live with us"
   You: "ok"
   Doctor: "can I talk to you Guys in the other hall"
   They both Went to the hallway.

               Taes POV
   Doctor: "whatever you guys do don't lie to her she will eventually find out ok"
   Tae and Jungkook: "ok we got it"
   Dang it that fucked up my whole plan.