Chapter 52

Taes POV
   It was about two hours later and I had to get up and do something. It was like 12 o'clock.
   Tae: "hey Jimin I think I'm fine now we go to the escape room thing."
   Jimin: "are you sure you're feeling better."
   Tae: "don't worry Jimin I promise."
   Jimin: "ayyyeeee lets go."
   He said excitedly.
   Tae: "do any of you know were to start."
   Rm: "maybe over here."
   Jhope: "I already tried that."
   Jimin: "we've in the room one for an hour and we still haven't found a clue."
   Suga: "let's just ask for a hint."
   We asked for a hint and that's how we realized how dumb we were. We were still in the waiting room, the escape room hasn't even started yet we were stressing over nothing when we could've just opened the door and went in.
   Idk how we managed but it was literally 11 at night when we got out of there. So we decided to hit up another club. Bad idea.
   Jhope: "Tae try to control yourself today."
   Tae: "no promises."
   I ran in the club and without any of the guards knowing. I took a shot. And more shots till I was fucked up. Another girl approached me and kissed me. I continued the kiss until I realized that this wasn't y/n.
   I pushed her away and she grabbed me.
   Girl: "where are you going we start we better finish."
   Tae: "sorry but I have a wife I can't do this."
   Girl: "not my fault."
   She slapped me and grabbed my hand. But I pulled my wrist out of her hand and ran.
   Tae: "y'all we gotta go.There's this chick running around looking for me and she might fuck me if she does find me so we gotta go."
   Rm: "huh"
   Tae: "I'll explain later we gotta go she's angry. She already slapped me."
   Suga: "ugh fine. You're always doing something."
   We got out of the club and went home and had fun there. I explained what happened. And now I don't think we can go out anymore.
   Its now the next day later and the last day of out bachelor weekend. And tomorrow is our wedding day. I picked out my suit and tie for tomorrow and cleaned myself up a bit for tomorrow. It's was this

  I've never been more excited in my life

               Y/ns POV
   It's now the final day of my bachelorette weekend and we decided to go to the club. I don't drink so I'm not gonna drink.
   The male dancers came over and started grinding on us. And ngl I was enjoying it. I started to rub on his abs. And he grabbed my breast.
   I was a little bit surprised at first but I just played along with it. He grabbed my hand and put it where his d*ck was. I was still playing along with it.
   Then he laid me on the floor and started grinding on me.
   Him: "sheesh girl you're the first person who hasn't moaned to me doing this."
   You: "haha is that a bad thing."
   Him: "I mean it could be if you want a punishment that'll make you moan."
   You: "oh ok I'm good.0
   Him: "now let's finish this."
   He kissed me and smirked. I just laid there looking at him.
   Him: "would you look at the time this session is done. See ya sexy."
   You: "umm bye. You guys ready. I need to go pick my dress."
   I picked my dress and it perfectly matched Taes suit. It was this

   I can't wait for tomorrow