Chapter 44

Tae: "get tf outa my house now."
Jungkook: "ok fine just let me get some stuff."
Tae: "don't find your way back you asshole."
Jungkook: "don't worry about it."
Then he left I hugged Tae and he hugged back.
Tae: "are you ok did he do anything to you did he kiss you."
You: "no. Thank you so much Tae. You don't how much I love you."
He giggled.
Tae: "but at the end of the day I love you more."

Jungkooks POV
I can't believe this. He thinks he can take the love of my life and basically my life. This isn't right.
That little son of a bitch is gonna pay for what he did. So tomorrow I'm gonna join one of Taes enemy's and kill him then take y/n away and she'll be mine.
I stayed at a hotel for tonight to think about the plan and how I'm gonna convince them to let me join.
Jungkook: "aha I'll just say I'll kill Tae and take y/n.They better watch out."

Y/n POV
We finally left to go to the fair and everybody was asking where Jungkook was. But we told them that we'd tell them later. But anyways there was some swings that go all the way up.
I forgot I have a fear of heights and went on. So to make a long fuckin story short I shoved a whole bag of jelly beans up my ass. (I have no choice but to hate myself for this).
Naw I'm just playing, my brain told me we were in the clouds and that we were about to fall. So I passed the fuck out for the entire ride.
Tae noticed me. And screamed my name.
Tae: "y/n. Hey y/n. Oh no she passed out."
The ride was almost done and I came back to life.
You: "ahhhhh. Oh we're almost done. Thank goodness."
Tae: "wtf are you ok hun."
You: "yeah. I have a fear of heights I think."
I smiled and got off the ride. We ate a bunch of candy and rode a tone of rides. Then left.
When we arrived home I remembered that we had to tell them what happened to Jungkook.
You: "ok guys here's what happened to Jungkook."
Then Tae took control of my sentence.
Tae: "I made him leave the house because he was trying to fuck y/n and take her away from me and he knew I was getting married to her. So now he's gone."
Jin: "wait what don't you think that's a little harsh."
Tae: "nope not at all."
Suga: "yaaaassssss no more soft Tae I can finally argue and fight him."
Tae: "why would you want that."
Suga: "believe me or not it's enjoyable."