Chapter 36

As I was getting ready I found a ton of outfits in the drawer and there was a ton of cute outfits so I decided to wear this

I went downstairs and they were all looking at me.
You: "what should I go change"
Tae: "no no no you look great"
You: "thank youuu let's go"
We ran out the door and went to the car. When we arrived at the arcade, I went straight to DDR (dance dance revolution). I challenged every one but I couldn't beat jhope and now I'm pressed. it's not fair I'm really good at this game and he comes in and beats me.
So after that intense game of dancing we went to play the basketball game. But I can't play basketball so I just stayed behind and played the other games and ate the pizza on the table. Then Tae came up to me.
Tae: "what are you doing back there"
You: "well I can't play basketball that well so I played the other games and ate some pizza till you guys were done."
Tae: "if it makes you feel any better I got hit in the head with one."
You: "and I missed it dang"
Tae: "haha very funny but come play it's no fun without you."
He grabbed my hand until we got to the basketball game.
Suga: "y/n play with me first"
Jungkook: "good luck dude"
You: "I don't need it I'll bring his ego down when I win"
All: "ooohhhh"
Suga: "well now I have to go hard on you"
You: "do it"
We played the game and the score was... 124(suga) to 120(me)
You: "ahh shit I was so close"
Suga: "whoah you're pretty good but not good enough."
You: "wow"
We played a few more games and got some prizes and left.
It was like 7:00 so we went to a drive in and watched a movie. But accidentally fell asleep so they carried me to my room.
I remember that I had to know what was behind the bookcase so I woke up checked if everybody was asleep cause it was like at 2 o'clock in the morning.
When I opened the book case I went to the first door and saw the a map with red and blue bullet points on it then something that said plans on it then I heard someone and hid behind a desk in there.
Rm: "in order to get what we want we have to hunt them down but we can't do that if we can't find them so it's almost impossible"
Tae: "then we'll have to try more harder to find them but we don't have to worry about it I put a tracker on one of his workers it'll be easy."
Rm: "ok I'll bring it up on the screen on where he is then we'll see where he is tomorrow and get him."
Tae: "ok but what about y/n what is she gonna do we can't just leave her."
Rm: "we'll have some stay behind with her."
Tae: "can it be me"
Rm: "bruh no we need you"
Tae: "ugh fine this is stupid anyways."
They left and I waited a couple minutes for them to be gone until I went back to my room. I went to sleep thinking about what was happening why are they leaving. Hmmm.