Chapter 43

It was 1 am and we finally arrived at the house. It was lit up and beautiful and big, it looked like this.

   It's so pretty

   It's so pretty. we left everything in the in the trucks and some of the stuff coming in a u-haul truck cause we're all tired. But we all played a game.
   Rm: "since we don't know what room we're getting let's play a game to choose."
   All: "ok"
   Suga: "what game"
   Rm: "obviously Rock Paper Scissors. Jungkook and y/n, you guys go first."
   Jungkook: "alrighty she's gonna loose and I'll feel bad."
   You: "bet"
   Both: "Rock Paper Scissors shoot."
   You: "yes I won"
   Jungkook: "best two outa three"
   You: "fine. Rock Paper Scissors shoot."
   You: "dang you got it"
   Jungkook: "you're gonna loose."
   You: "naw. Rock Paper Scissors shoot"
   You: "yaaaassssss I thought you were gonna win. I only win."
   Tae: "since she's my wife can I help her choose."
   Rm: "why"
   Tae: "cause I'll most likely sleep with her."
   Rm: "ok fine."
   We finally found a room and it was this.

"   We finally found a room and it was this

   Tae: "this one will do."
   You: "ok"
   We both jumped on the bed realizing how pretty the view was.
   You: "I'm tired goodnight"
   Tae: "goodnight baby."
   We fell asleep in each other's arms as always.
   Then morning approached. I checked the time and was 9 am. Everyone was asleep so I took a shower. And got ready for the day I wore this.

   It is now 11 and they still aren't up

   It is now 11 and they still aren't up. I planned for us to go to the fair.  I'll just have to wake them up.
   You: "wake up baby we're going somewhere today."
   Tae: "one more hour"
   You: "it's almost 12."
   Tae: "wait what. Ok I'll get up"
   Then I went to Jimins room who wasn't there.
   Then I went in Sugas room and he was on his floor.
   You: "Jimin wake up we're going somewhere today and why are you in sugas room."
   Jimin: "Idk I was on the bed at one point. But he didn't like it so he kicked me off the bed and now I'm on the floor."
   You: "uhh ok"
   Jimin: "wait I'll wake up Suga he doesn't when people wake him up from his "other world".
   You: "I gotta exit."
   Then I went to Jin's room and Rm was there but they weren't doing anything wrong they were just talking to each other.
   You: "hey you guys are ready at least. We're going somewhere today ok."
   Jin: "where"
   You: "to the fair."
   Jin: "ooh fun."
   Then I went to jhopes room. Then I noticed the shower was on so he's getting ready.
   Then I went to jungkooks room and he was shirtless with pants so I left the room. But he pulled me back in and pinned me to the wall.
   You: "Jungkook stop it."
   Jungkook: "no I'm not finished with you."
   He looks down at me with lust.
   You: "Jungkook stop it."
   I yelled at him and Tae walked in the room.
   Jungkook: "oh hey Tae I'm busy right now."
   I mouthed help me.
   Tae: "you better get the fuck off my wife."
   Tae pulled Jungkook away from me making him fall on the ground.
   Jungkook: "she doesn't belong to you she belongs to me. Listen y/n I've liked you for almost my whole life but I never able to date because of him. You belong to me I love you way more than him. I want you way more than. I need you way more than him. Come to me."
   He pulled me but I tugged my hand away.
   Tae: "NO TF YOU DONT YOU DESERVE ANYTHING AND DONT EVEN BOTHER TO TALK TO HER EVER AGAIN OR TOUCH HER."
   Jungkook: "how she lives with us."
   Tae: "cause you're not living here anymore you can pack up your things and go."
   Jungkook: "Tae wtf please don't this to me I won't talk or touch her again. Please I'll die by myself out there."
   Tae: "do you think I care go straight to hell."
   Jungkook: "huh I guess soft Tae is gone."