Chapter 4

Taehyung. I had no words but I did  think I was about to kill him.
   Y/n: "what the hell are doing to me?"

He looked at me and smirked. I could've killed him right then and there if I wasn't grabbed by these dudes who were holding me down.

They threw me in this dark, dusty, and disgusting room. I tried to keep my cool and not pop off and scream and cry but that didn't last long. I kept screaming "why me" or "imma kill him when I see him". I started to cry a lot more than I thought.

It was the next morning and I was really hungry but I was still stuck here and I have to pee. I was crying again cause I didn't know what to do. Then Taehyung came.

Taehyung: "hey princess you hungry."
   Y/n: "yes, but where am I and can I leave"
  Taehyung: "ok come with me"
   Y/n: "no answer my question, when can I leave"
  Taehyung: "talk one more time and see what happens"
   Y/n: "ok fine"

I must've been in a basement or something cause there were stairs leading my way up. When we got to the top it was really pretty and huge. He sat me at this table and I saw Bts. They smiled and said hi. I didn't say anything
When I was done eating they started to talk to me

J-hope: "so how's your life"
  Y/n: "horrible. Can I leave, we are supposed to be at school"
  Jungkook: "Taehyung do you want me to take her to her room"
  Taehyung: "go ahead"
  When I went to my room it was really big and pretty. And I'm not even gonna lie I liked it.Then Jungkook started to talk
  Jungkook: "I hope you enjoy it here your gonna be here for a while"
  Y/n: "what do you mean for a while"

He shrugged his shoulders and left. I checked my pockets to see if my phone was there but it wasn't so I couldn't call anyone. I wanted to escape so jumped out then the window not realizing how high I was from the ground. When I hit the ground everything turned black.