Chapter 53

Wedding day, y/ns POV
I was wearing my beautiful dress ready to walk down the aisle. My hair and makeup was done. I looked so beautiful, I can't wait to see Tae. I walked out of the room I was in and made my way to the aisle I saw my dad and had the biggest smile on my face. I wanted to hug him but I knew that's not how it's supposed to go.
   As we walked down the aisle I saw Tae. He was the most handsome man I've ever met in my entire life, and I'm so glad I get to have him. I arrived there and almost cried everything was to perfect.
   The pastor was talking then I came to the "I do's"
   Priest: "do you Tae take this lovely lady as your lawfully wedded wife."
   Tae: "I, Tae, take you, y/n, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."
   Priest: "do you y/n take this handsome man as your lawfully wedded wife."
   You: "I, y/n, take you, Tae, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."
   Priest: "you may kiss the bride."
   I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a long passionate kiss. Everyone clapped and stood up. We danced and had a lot of fun at the wedding reception. And now it was on to our honeymoon.

            5 years later
   Me and Tae we're now raising a beautiful boy and girl. The boy was 4 and his name was Luca and the girl who was 2 who was named Layla I remember her in my dream. It was all I could ever wish for.
   Tae still was the mafia leader. Also his dad could get out of hiding. Jimin and Suga are still the happiest gay people ever. Rm is now teaching English to students and jhope is a dance instructor.
   Tae wants more children and I think he might get another one. Then Tae walked in.
    Tae: hey beautiful how are you and the kids.
   You: great we're gonna have another one.
   Tae: that's good... wait what another one. Yaaaassssss I'm so excited to have another mini us.
   You: me too.
   I kissed him and he hugged me. Our family isn't over but it will never end with these three beautiful blessings and many more.
   Luca: ewwy
   Tae: haha I love you all
   He picked up Layla and Luca stood up we all hugged.
   You: I love you all too.
              The end