Chapter 8

Tae: "ok here's the truth, I'm apart of a mafia."
Y/n: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY. DOES THAT MEAN YOU KILL PEOPLE AND ROB BANKS."
Tae: "chill it's not that bad"
Y/n: "you use the word chill way to loosely"
Tae: "don't freak out I'm just trying to project you. Your dad already knows your here it's gonna be ok"

At this point you almost passed out. Now you really didn't know how to take things. You started crying really hard.

You saw the window and thought about jumping out again but I knew what would happen. Tae left my room and I was talk/screaming to myself.

Y/n: "WHY DIDN'T HE DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. UUUUGGGGHHHH IM SO MAD. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

I looked at the window and was about to end it all until Namjoon ran in and stopped me. Namjoon didn't really communicate with me but he was still very nice.

Namjoon: "y/n it's gonna be ok we are just trying protect you"
Y/n: "but why. Why can't I just stay with my dad"
Namjoon: "I can't tell you all the details now but we have to go somewhere different since they know that your here"
Y/n: "where is that and who is they"
Namjoon: "again I can't explain all the details right now. your bag is already packed now come on"
Y/n: "the window is right there I can jump out of and meet you in hell or something like that"

He laughed at me but I was being serious

Namjoon: "that was funny"
Y/n: "I was serious we all know your going to hell you kill people for a living"
Namjoon: "please just be a good girl and cooperate"
Y/n: "tf I look like your child"

He grabbed me but lightly and took me to the car and the trip began.