Chapter 6

Y/n: "what the hell did you just do"
Tae: "I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me"
Y/n: "you sure don't, what the hell is wrong with you. You've bullied me, kidnaped me, and now your hitting me your so fucking rude and disgusting. I don't know how you have friends or how anyone likes really. I..."

      Tae: "y/n, please listen to me and stop yelling. I'm sorry and I won't do it again. Please forgive me I'm sorry."

I started to cry cause I didn't know how to take any of this I wanted to get out of this gorgeous house. Then he hugged me.

I just cried into his chest. Then I realized who it was and told him to get out cause I wanted to be alone but also held at the same time.

   Then j-hope walked in. He was also very nice to me.
J-hope: "are you ok"
Y/n: "no I want to leave"
J-hope: "I'll let you get out of this house but only if you stay by my side ok"

I widely smiled at him shook my head. I took a shower but it was hard cause i still had a cast on. I got dressed and couldn't wait to go out of this house grabbed my crutches and bust the door open so fast I almost broke it.

   I saw j-hope outside looking surprised from my reaction. He told me to be quite before someone catches us.

J-hope: "where do you wanna go"
Y/n: "ummmmm let's go to an amusement park please"
J-hope: "wow you really want to do something."
Y/n: "yes"
J-hope: "but you can't do anything your leg is broken"
Y/n: "ugh. Well then let's go to the park"
J-hope: "ok"

After a long walk in the park I started to get tired. I had a lot more fun today than I thought. We went back home before anyone else could noticed. But when I got to my room guess who was there. This bitch Tae. I'm so sick of his shit.