Chapter 48

Jungkook: "Tae I didn't want to kill but I might have to. All my guards are dead but I'm still here. Now what are you gonna do."
   Tae: "where is Jhope, Jimin and Suga."
   Jungkook: "they're tied up. I'm taking them with me after I kill you."
   Tae: "please Jungkook it doesn't have to be like this."
   Jungkook: "you should've never took my life it does have to be like this. And soon I'll be the richest mafia and I'll have y/n."
   Tae: "Jungkook please I'll take you back but I can't give you y/n."

              Y/ns POV
   I woke and everything was much more silent so I decided to go up. I was really quiet just Incase someone found me and tried to kill me.
   When I went upstairs everything was either broken or dead. At this point I was crying. I walked a bit further and I saw Jhope Suga and Jimin. They were tied up.
   All I heard was mumbles coming from there taped mouths. I told them to shhhhhh.
   I untied them and told them to go to a doctor cause they had a bunch of cuts on them.
   You: "be quiet ok they don't know I'm up here. I know now that Jin and Rm went to the hospital. Where's Tae."
   Jimin: "we don't but he's the only one not with us and Jungkook is the only one alive out of his guards."
   You: "ok can I take this gun."
   Jhope: "yes it has about 3 bullets in it."
   You: "ok now go get some help and be safe please."
   Suga: "you to. And stop crying you can't look weak."
   You: "whatever."
   I went to living room, kitchen, and dining room and no one was there. Then I went to this little hallway in the house and I saw Tae and he saw me but Jungkook was facing the other way.
   I hand gestured Tae to stay there and showed him my gun. I already pulled the trigger somewhere else so it wasn't heard when I got up there.
   Tae: "you're gonna die."
   Jungkook: "huh but I'm the one holding the gun."
   You: "but I'm the one that's gonna shoot."
   I shot Jungkook in his head making him fall down. On the ground and I hugged Tae while crying.
   Tae: "thank god your safe. Thank you so much for killing him."
   He kissed me and I kissed back.
   You: "now we need to go to the others. I untied them and told them to go to the doctor. And How are you not even bruised."
   Tae: "everyone knows not to touch a king."
   You: "wow"
   We went to this place since they can't go to a doctor now. I guess it was for criminals. Then this man came up to us.
   Man: "I'm so sorry guys but Jin didn't make."
   You: "wait what no no no no."
   I was crying really hard and I wasn't silent.
   Tae: "you let him die."
   Man: "sir I'm very sorry the bullet hit his heart causing it to stop."
   All I could do was cry Jin was my best friend and someone I could tell everything to. He'd always tell a joke to make me feel happy when I'm sad. I could ask him anything and he'd be there for me. I will miss you Jin. I looked over and Tae was crying too.
   I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then the rest of the members came and were patched up.
   Rm: "you heard the news."
   Tae: "yes but I've never lost someone this close to me besides my mother."
   Rm: "we will all miss him very much."
   At this point every one was crying. We pulled each other in for a group hug.
   You: "we'll get through this."