Chapter 31

Layla: "daddy can I have friends over today and we can play on our new backyard"
   Tae: "anything for you sweetheart"
   You: "what do you guys want for breakfast"
   Layla: "I only want bacon annnnd eggs but more bacon please thank"
   Then she ran out the room to go play with her toys.
   You: "wait Tae before you go get them I need to ask you something"
   Tae: "ok what is it"
   You: "how did Sana get out"
   Tae: "someone bailed her out of jail even though it's only been 5 years"
   You: "oh ok you can go the kids now."
   After he got the kids I made breakfast for the kids and went to sleep but when I woke up a figure was standing in front of me but one I've never seen before.

              Taes POV
   It has now been 4 months since y/n has been in this coma now and today is my dads funeral. Someone told me there was a note for me in his pocket to read.
   Tae: "dad I will miss you
   I was a crying and hugged him to get the not for me.
   Jin: "you ok buddy"
   Tae: "yeah I'm gonna get through this"
   The service was over and I took out the note and it said

   "Tae I know this is gonna be hard for you but there's a lot of secrets that have been going on. The reason why I died is because I made a bad bet with someone. I had to get y/ns dad to pay the fee for Sana's bail but he wouldn't do so Sana's dad got really mad. Y/n dad said if y/n wakes and is ok then he'll give me the money but Sana's dad only gave me 3 months which is why I said she had three months. Now I have something to say I'm not really dead I'm hiding out because y/n dad was not gonna let me die so he hired a look-a-like I can't tell you where I am but I will be sending notes on how to take care of the mafia of you want to message me back ask one of the guards i sent there"
   ,Love Mr. Kim

   I was so happy to here that my dad isn't dead and that y/n dad helped him out. Now I have to call him for this.

    Tae on the phone with your dad
   Tae: "hey sir are you alone right now"
   Y/n dad: "yes what do you need"
   Tae: "I wanted to say thank for what you did for my dad. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't of done that."
   Y/n dad: "anything to help us out. How's my baby girl doing over there"
   Tae: "still in it but she's getting better the doctor said she was gonna have a memory loss but I'll take care of her sir."
   Y/n dad: "thank you Tae good luck over there bye"
   Tae: bye sir"
             Call ended
   I started to call y/ns
dad more often cause he really does love me like I'm his son now. I also wrote messages to my dad. So far my life is a little stressful but better than usual since I have wonderful people in my life.