Chapter 30

We went out the back door and went to the cellar part of the house to hide out until it was over with.
   I heard lots of shooting through out the house and stuff falling over and lots of destruction.
   Its now the next day later and jhope and I went to see what was happening upstairs
   Tae: "NOOOOOOOO"
   jhope: "oh no"
   Tae: "dad please no no no please you can't leave me like this please don't die on me please god please"
   Jhope: "Tae I'm so sorry this had to happen"
   He gave me a hug while I was crying. I don't know what I'm gonna do now. I now have control of the mafia and can't handle that kind of power I have to do to keep everything under control.
   I went to see y/n in the hospital to tell her about my dad even though she probably can't hear me but I need someone to talk to. I hugged her for a bit.
   Jhope: "wanna go tell the others about the news"
   I looked over at jhope who was also crying about the situation to. Why is my life going so bad I guess this karma?
   Tae: "let me go see my dad first to see how he's doing"
   Doctor: "I'm sorry Tae but he didn't make it"
   I started to cry nonstop. Even though he was hard on me sometimes the man can be quite fun. But scary. He raised me to be the strong and powerful man I am today even though I can be a jerk.
   Tae: "I'll miss you dad have fun with mom up there"
   I gave him the longest hug I'd had ever given him. I went home to tell the news to the others.
   Jungkook: "aww Tae you can get through this buddy we got your back."
   Everyone came in for a group hug and basically cried with me. Afterward we ate ice cream and ate popcorn and watched a ton of movies to clear my mind off of the tragedy.

         Y/n mind/dream
   You: "Tae wanna go to the park with Layla."
   Tae: "you can't leave the house so I got us our own little park with a mini house attached"
   You: "but I thought I already saw the backyard"
   Tae: "baby you haven't seen half of this house yet."
   You: "there's more than one backyard"
   Tae: "hmmmm yeah. That backyard was just the family backyard. Then we have the playground backyard. But yeah"
   You: "Tae you didn't have to do this"
   Tae: "Your right I didn't half to do this but I did because your special"
   You: "what did I do that makes me so "special" you make me want to bye you the world"
   Tae: "you brought Layla into this world, your face makes my day, you cook meals for me and clean around the house, and you put up with my shit everyday. You deserve everything"
   You: "Tae I love you"
   Tae: "love you more baby girl"