Chapter 29

He dropped us off at this new big house. Why is everything so pretty.
   Tae: "you have to stay here for now no one will catch you here. Layla will be homeschooled"
   You: "but what about her friends"
   Tae: "I set up play dates for whenever she wants to play. But you can't leave the house until further notice"
   You: "ok are you sure you have everything under control"
  Tae: "I'm positive"

He hugged me then grabbed Layla and pulled her in for a tight hug. This is so cute I can't this is really my family I want this in real life.
   Layla: "daddy I want to play with my friends"
   Tae: "ok which one"
   Layla: "ummmmmm Jaece he said he had a ton of new toys and crafts we can play with and I'm very happy"

Tae: "ok baby I'll take you there but just this once then they'll come here."
   He smiled at her and told me to go to the room until he came back. I noticed there was a lot of security to protect me they look real buff and scary tbh.
   I put on a movie and got bored of it so I took a shower. When I was done Tae was in the room and scared the living shit out of me.

Tae: "well well you wanna make another baby"
   You: "I'm satisfied with the one we have maybe another time"
   Tae: "then I guess my pull out game will be strong"
   He ripped of my towel and did things that don't need to be said. ANYWAYS. It was the next day later and Tae went to go get Layla.

        Taes POV

Doctor: "the man was Minatozaki Haengul"
   Tae: "that name sounds familiar"
   Suga: "it's your ex-girlfriends dad Minatozaki Sana was her last name. she's locked up right now but that's her dad that's the person who tried to kill ya headass"
   Tae: 'ya headass' wasn't needed but yeah he should get sentenced to the electric chair"

Jin: "Hahahaha electric chair"
   Doctor: "thank you Taehyung we will find him and make sure he's arrested now let's go boys he has get some stuff done."
   I'm surprised I don't have any type of disorder from these things that happen to me. I need a heart. 
   After she was done I got some pills to help me get over the side affects. Then left to go home with my bitches. (That gave me such gay vibes)

It's now been 2 1/2
months and y/n still isn't awake I'm scared of what my dad is going to do to me but he needs to understand that I can't control a Coma so I'm gonna tell him.
   J-hope: "Tae where are You going"
   Tae: "to see my dad I need to tell I don't control a coma. wanna come I could use some company"
   He said yeah then We went on. I knocked on my dads door and he opened the the door and told me to dunk a bomb was about to be thrown.
   Tae: "ahhhhhhhhh"
   J-hope: "ahhhhhhhh"
   Taes dad: "go out the back and go home you can't be here right now"
   Tae: "what's happening"
   Taes dad: "I'll tell you later just go get away"