Chapter 11

⚠️ Mentions of death and gore ⚠️
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
TONY'S POV:
~~~~~~~~
"Hey, JARVIS?" I ask, heading to my desk. "Yes, sir?" "Run a background check on the little girl. (Y/n)." I tap my foot as I wait, wondering if I can find something to help understand what happens to her. "Done, sir," comes the AI's voice, and I look up.

I pull up a hologram, enlarging it and swiping until I get to the screen I want. Parental guardians. "Mom, blah, blah, blah, normal person. Died quite young, that's... pretty strange," I think aloud as I read. "Cause of death... ew." I scrunch up my nose as I read the gory description. "Alright, let's look at the dad. Oh, my..." my voice trails off as I read the biography and personal records. "Originally from England, uh... criminal record in almost all fifty states, this guy lived on the run... degree from Oxford! Okay.... Why would you just throw that away?" The question tugs at my mind as I scan over the list of felonies, suddenly stopping at one.

Mass-murder.

I pull up all the records, swiping through and carefully reading each one. All disgusting, bloody, and surely painful deaths. I eye the dates, memorizing all as I look through, pulling up a different hologram and inserting them into a calendar generator. I insert the final death date, her mother's, and squeeze my eyes shut, almost hoping that I'm wrong. Entering them all, I open my eyes and sigh, a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Hundreds of small, digital, calendars are arranged in a grid-like formation in front of me, with one to two boxes filled with red in each. I pull up a picture of (y/n)'s father, looking for some sort of explanation. Nothing much on his face apart from a tattoo of a strange symbol near his eyebrow.

/~

My eyes then drift to the scar on his neck, huge and ugly, yet still identifiable.

A bite mark.

I look back to the calendars, scanning my eyes over each red box. I bring them all up into a row, looking at the top left corners.

A small, white, circle is in each, standing out amongst the red. I sigh, falling back into my chair as I rub my forehead.

Every murder committed occurred on a full moon.

That scar on his neck.

(Y/n)'s the daughter of a goddamn werewolf.