Chapter 25

thank you for 500!! this chapter is extremely short on purpose. :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
TEN DAYS LATER/ YOUR POV:
~~~~~~~~
"Hey, Ned, (y/n), guess what!" Peter exclaims, running up to the both of us after Biology. "What?" Ned and I ask him in unison, chuckling a bit after. "I get to go to Germany!"

"Oh my gosh, Peter, that's awesome!" Ned exclaims, and a feeling of uneasiness passes over me. I force a smile and try to ignore it. "When are you going?" I ask, and Peter beams. "I'm leaving in three days!" I nod, the situation somewhat clicking in my mind, but I still feel completely clueless, and I hate it.

I try to ignore the feeling for the rest of the day, to focus in my classes the best I can, but it sticks with me. Kind of like a bad fart, if you know what I mean. Don't laugh, let me explain.

It just hangs around, no matter what you do to get rid of it. Try to ignore it, and it just comes back. Try to fan it from the air, and that just makes it worse. You just have to wait for it to pass, and that takes a long time of discomfort and annoyance. This feeling, it just... troubles me far more than I'd like to admit.

Teachers start purposefully calling on me to answer questions because I space out, some even ask if I need to go to the school nurse, and I just tell them that I'm fine.

But I'm not.

Because in reality, I'm extremely worried.

Why?

Simple.

Because the Avengers are fighting in Germany in four days.