Part 26: It's the Competition Talking

Disclaimer: The song Trust Fund Baby by Why Don't We is not my song!

Draco's POV:

"Alright, I told the girls we would meet them for lunch, let's go!" Neville yells from behind the camera.

For our project, Saint Potter had decided that he thought us doing a music video would be funny.

Yay. Excitement.

We walk into the Great Hall and I see our finances all wearing odd clothes. I look over Hermione. She's wearing a bright neon yellow crop top and jeans. The jeans are cut open in the front and are dangling down so you can see the white shorts she's wearing underneath. Muggle fashion is weird.

"So! How's your project going?" Luna asks us.

I snort. "Harry thought it would be funny for us to do a music video for 'Trust Fund Baby'. It's embarrassing how stupid we look."

Hermione's eyes light up and she suddenly becomes interested in the conversation, despite her odd outfit. "And I say to people that's my lady!?"

Harry nodded. "And we don't need nothing else."

"If you don't do a good job, I will personally ensure that you are all hanging from the ceiling by your ankles." Hermione warns him.

Harry gulps. "Yeah well...we'll do...our best!"

"Well, we're doing 'Woman Like Me' by Little Mix." Pansy proudly states.

"And we get so many cool outfits!" Astoria stands up a twirls. "I feel super muggle-y!"

Harry and Hermione choke. "Please never say that again. That's so cringey." Hermione cringes.

"It's so what?" Astoria asks.

"Cringey." Harry looks up from his potatoes. "Cringe-worthy."

Astoria nods. "Yikes."

"Anyways. Neville is filming, Blaise, Harry, Theo and I are acting in it, and Ron is going to be the main editor."

"Sounds like fun." Lavender pipes up. "Although ours will definitely be better." She winks at all the girls.

I scoff. "Absolutely not, our's will be better!"

"We have Hermione, okay? We're obviously going to do better!" Ginny defends.

"And we have Harry," Ron retorts. "He's going to lead us to victory! He's literally the chosen one!"

Hermione snorts. "Right, but I'm the Brightest Witch of Her Age. Let's see you beat that, Mr. Chosen One!"

Harry nodded. "I defeated Voldemort."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "I had to save your butt so many times."

Ron snorts. "Right, and remind me, who turned themselves into a cat?"

Hermione paled. "And who was the one who brewed the polyjuice and came up with the idea? Who figured out it was a basilisk!?"

"OKAY!" Theo pulled Harry and Ron away from a sniggering Hermione. She sniggers like a Slytherin. Wait, what?

"Well we'll have a friendly competition then!" Luna declares. "Professor Huckielle can decide. We'll see who has a higher grade!"

"You're on." Blaise comments.

"Alright, ladies, let's go. There's a lot to do, and more horrid outfits!" Hermione throws her hands up in the air. "I feel like an idiot!"

Harry smiled at her. "You look like a muggle model, 'Mione. That's not unusual."