61-Fiasco P1

A/N: (I know, there are a lot of these.) AHHH I'M %66 OF THE WAY TO 1k READS AND %70 OF THE WAY TO 300 VOTES THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Also, almost 40 followers! WOW! ♡Thank♡You♡So♡Very♡Much♡

I also realized that as I was planning out my chapters, there would be like 100 or more. Should I make a book two or something? It wouldn't be a sequel, it's just like 'act 2' or something. 

Nobody's POV:

At Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the sun begins to set. The glorious feeling and sacred ritual of time passing was usually celebrated, yet today was a different story.

Narcissa and Lucius stare unexpectedly at their daughter-in-law Hermione Granger, a bit petrified of what she might say next. Hermione sits close to her pregnant best friend, Ginny Weasley, and as far away as she can from Draco Malfoy, the husband she claims she didn't want. But before she took the potion, it was obvious to everybody except the couple themselves that they were falling in love. It had only been a matter of time, but now, nobody knew what was going to happen.

Lucius had to keep reminding himself not to hex the living daylights out of the girl, she had been under the influence of a potion and she couldn't do anything about it, but at the same time, nobody offended his family.

Narcissa was a tad disappointed. Hermione Granger was the perfect daughter-in-law, and to have her bashing her only son was horrible. Narcissa, however, knew that she could do nothing, she had been drugged.

The culprit carried along, gloating that he had found a way to make sure nobody found out about his secret. They only knew that he was a Ravenclaw, but that wasn't very much to go off of, was it?

Hermione Granger grew ever curious of who she loved, and who loved her. She wanted to know so badly, so horribly, that it kept her awake at night, in the bed that she shared with Draco Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy only grew continuously sad about the situation. The woman who he had grown to care for, the woman who had grown to care for him, despite his horrible past and his flaws, was slipping from his grip.

What were they all going to do? Afterall, the situation only got worse and worse and time went on.

Night falls and all within the castle retire to bed, wondering what the morning would bring.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione's POV:

"Good morning, love..." A low husky voice trails off, almost as if it was realizing something. My heart leaped with joy and skipped a beat at the beautiful sound coming from my wonderful husband's mouth. Draco takes a sharp intake of breath and mutters, "Nevermind," under his breath, though he does so rather loudly.

I quite expect to find myself pouting, but I space out for a second before being jolted back to reality.

I let out a small yawn and stretch for a second before glancing over at the now awake blond sitting on the couch. I smile at a memory that happened not so long ago.

It was nearly midnight when we had gotten back from our double potions class.

Draco was getting ready for bed, and I slipped under the covers of my bed in my light pink, silk nightgown. Draco goes to lay down next to me, but I quickly stop him.

"Are you an idiot!" I screech, jumping back to get away from him. "Stay away from me!"

There's a flash of pain in his eyes, and he slowly backs away. "Of course, love."