Epilogue

Nobody's POV:

"Looking good, Malfoy," the brunette compliments, gazing in the mirror. She turns to the side to view the person in the mirror better, smirking as she does so.

"Thank you, but we've been married for fifteen years and almost sixteen, you can call me Draco," The blonde sighs, standing at a drawer in the background. He cranes his neck to see what his wife was doing.

"I was talking to myself," The Missus huffs, whipping around and placing her hands on her hips. She turns to face him and scowls.

So Draco Malfoy moves and stands next to his wife in their manor. He cups her face gently in his hands and gives her a soft but passionate kiss, pouring out every emotion he felt for her.

"I love you, Hermione Malfoy," Draco murmurs, kissing Hermione's lips once more.

"And I love you, Mr. Malfoy," Hermione giggles.

"Ew, serious PDA," A disgusted voice gags from the doorway.

"Agreed, get a room!" A feminine voice whines.

Draco and Hermione both whip around, but upon seeing the two children at the doorway, they just laugh at their kids.

"We have a room, you just happen to be in it," Hermione giggles, placing another kiss to her husband's lips.

"STOP IT!" The girl screeches, covering her eyes and using her brother as a human shield. "I'll splash water on you mum!"

"Scorpius, get Hyperion. Evengeline, go and get Emerald and Narcissa," Hermione instructs her children. "And you would never, I would send it right back at you."

"Right here, mum!" A high pitched voice squeaks, followed quickly by the small body of a seven year old.

"Morning, Cissa!" Draco coles, rushing over to the door and squeezes her tight. "How's my little princess?"

"Very good!" Narcissa Lucius Malfoy responds, beaming at her father. "I just jumped off of a tree!"

Evengeline gasps. "Do you know how reckless that was? You could have broken any of the hundred bones in your feet alone-"

"Alright, while I love bickering because I always win," Scorpius yawns, wearing a bored expression. "I would like to go see Ro-my friends."

"Of course, you just want to see darling Rose Weasley," A new voice sneers at his brother.

"Shut up Hyperion!" Scorpius hisses, flicking his tongue out as a snake would while he did so.

Draco wraps an arm around his wife's waist as she continues to splutter about. "Alright now all we need is-"

"Emerald Ruby Everglade Malfoy? I'm right here," A sweet girl sings, dancing into the room.

"Emerald!" Evangeline giggles, picking up her sister and hugging her. "Thank goodness, we were about to be outnumbered by guys!"

"Your mother had three girls and two boys, I believe I'm the outnumbered one!" Draco groans.

"Oh stop complaining," Hermione chides her husband, picking up her purse and moving towards the door. "Let's go, we can't be ate to the platform."
________________________________________________________________________________

Nobody's POV:

A little farther from the Malfoy Manor is the Potter family who resides in 12 Grimmauld Place.

It was Lily Luna Potter's first year at Hogwarts and she was so excited to get there. Everybody was packed and ready to go...with one minor exception.