72: Wedding Bells

Hermione's POV:

Ah, today was the lovely day in which I got to be Blaise's best woman. How it happened was..well...interesting. I did not, however, realize that meant I would be getting ready with the boys and Draco with the girls.

Now Draco just shrugged, most likely because he had grown up learning patience and all the things girls need to do, but really. Poor me! I had to get ready with...oh lord..Theo.

"What!" I shriek, jumping back and hitting my shoulders against a wall roughly.

"Well you need to-" Blaise tries to reason with me, but the fact that I would have to be getting ready with the guys was absolutely terrifying. Especially Theo.

Who knows what they would do!

"Wh-why can't I get ready w-with the g-girls!" I squeak, taking notice of the lump of pain beginning to form on the back of my shoulders. I start to seriously regret jumping back.

Blaise sighs and pats my shoulder. "Because you're my best woman, sis," He explains, continuing to harshly slap my shoulders, only causing more pain to arise.

Sis? I guess he, Harry, Ron and Theo are brotherly figures...and the rest of the Weasley boys of course...

"B-but!" I cry out, almost getting down on my knees to beg him to let me go with the girls, despite knowing what that meant.

Theo rounds the corner and sees me with my back up against a wall. I frown at him, knowing what he was thinking. "Shut. Up. Theo." I seethe, glaring at him as I do so.

Theo smirks and replies evilly. "Will do."
________________________________________________________________________________

I frantically twist my hair up in an elegant bun, allowing two sections to fall to the side, framing my face.

It had been four hours and I had bathed, changed into my dress, did my hair, and now I had to do my makeup. After makeup I could do accessories, then I would have about twenty minutes before the wedding.

And what were the boys doing all this time?

Drinking Firewhiskey, playing truth or wine, dare or beer, or watching movies.

I swear by the time the wedding came around they would all be drunk.

I bite my lip and ponder if this was what happened at my wedding whilst I frantically dum out the contents of my makeup bag.

"Foundation, concealer, powder," I mutter as I use a mental checklist to make sure I have everything. What are the girls doing for makeup? ARGHH! I wish I was with them right now!

I continue to show around all "Blush, liner, water line pencil, eyebrow-"

"Shut up, 'Mioneeeee," Harry groans, taking another swish of Firewhiskey.

I huff and spin around, accidentally throwing a fluffy brush directly into Theo's unsuspecting left eye. (Sorry not sorry, Theo.)

"Shut up? You should have let me be with the girls then, you pigs!" I screech, returning back to the vanity that I had moved in here, specifically for this purpose. To do my makeup. Without the girls. With the guys. How horrible, right?

"There's two hours, I suggest you get ready and stop drinking," I suggest to the boys, who suddenly looked around for...well...whatever they were looking around for.

I begin to pat on some light blue eyeshadow to match the dress I'm wearing and contemplate possible lipstick colours. Perhaps a pink-nude colour?

They boys continue to run around screaming while I patiently and calmly apply makeup to myself, attempting to achieve the level of perfection my friends could.