75

Hermione's POV:

My mouth drops open at Luna's words.

Thanks for leaving me alone. God this darkness that surrounds me is thick and it's hard to breath. I can barely feel my-

"So Hermione is the only one not pregnant in the group?" Harry confirms, glancing in my direction.

"Yes Harry, Luna being pregnant would make Hermione the only not pregnant one in the group," Ginny giggles, amused with her husband.

I, however, was not amused. Not. At. All.

Luna sat down in her chair, glancing happily at Neville who smiled back at her. The happy couple sported matching expressions, leaving me wondering what 'thing' they had to tell us.

She's not pregnant, I assured myself. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly, taking a seat next to Draco. His slight touch as my skin brushes against his is electrifying, life giving, it's perfect.

"We have news!" Neville announced, addressing us all.

"All right cut the small talk, I'm pregnant!" Luna smiles, sipping her tea.

Oh, I thought to myself, congratulating them. I was wrong. I hate being wrong!

Luna and Neville smile and thank us all for the warm wishes, and Luna smiles as Ginny mentions an all girls shopping day for maternity things.

"Aha! Draco and Hermione, the perfect students," Blaise jokes. "You two seem to be late on this assignment!

The group laughs and I look down at my la, flushing.

All right, Hermione, you just need to do the deed with Draco enough times to be pregnant. That's not too bad, is it?

"Well, well, well," Pansy crosses her legs, giving an unsatisfied glare towards her bulging stomach as she has to readjust her position to slouch, because that was the only comfortable way she could sit.

Wait no, it's really, really so horribly bad. I don't want to live like that!

"Well then, Draco, you've got to get Hermione knocked up!" Theo jokes, leaning back and wrapping an arm around his wife. Pansy smirks at Draco and a blush arises to my cheeks. (I swear I could compete with the sun with how hot I felt!)

"I know," Draco hisses, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks as well.

Theo sniggers at our blushing faces. As soon as he opens his mouth I know he's going to say something weird. "Get to it soon or else-"

"Well my wedding is next week!" Lavender interjects, glaring as harshly as she can at Theo, who recoils at her deathly glare.

"It's my wedding to you know," Ron furrows his brow as if he were thinking long and hard. It looked like he was attempting to take a potins quiz, if I'm being quite honest.

"Most hers," I correct, flipping my hair over my shoulder. I accidentally smack Draco in the face and I hear an intake of breath.

Is he...sniffing my hair?

A small smile overtakes his features and I can't help the matching smile the bursts over me, filling me with the purest form of white-hot...

Love?

It's quite weird. It's like a little burning sensation in my heart that creeps up on me the more I try to push it down.

Nah, I just ate Diabolus.

But that didn't make any sense. He was sitting on my desk in my room....

Alright, fine! I officially declare to myself that I fell for Draco Malfoy and I can't come back. Happy?

Surprisingly, my answer is yes. I am happy that I admitted it and I didn't just think it, but I actually felt it.

Oh god, Hermione, this is a mess.

Oh god yeah, this is a huge mess.

But why do I not want to fix it?
________________________________________________________________________________

Ginny's POV:

You know, I truly thought Harry and I shared the purest form of love.

Sweet and caring, always there for each other, soft and delicate.

I was wrong.

I think it was Draco and Hermione who had a delicate love that was purer than even the elements.

True, they had a rough start, but who doesn't love a love story about the bad bullying boy and the good girl getting together just a little before like a decade of hate?

It really is a cute love story. Isn't the whole enemies-to-lovers trope adorable?

Now usually the cliche is bad boy and good girl, but they are so much more than that.

Draco was everything wrong with the wizarding world and Hermione was everything that was right with it.

Draco being able to move on shows just how immoral he truly thinks blood puricy is, and Hermione being able to forgive him and even love him shows that we can all be forgiving.

Gosh, am I fangirling over my best friends?

Well, my best friend and my best ferret.

My best ferret had to get my best friend pregnant soon or else the three year time span might not be enough to produce two children.

I still didn't quite understand this law. There were three waves and the youngest wave went first and the oldest went last.

It was really so odd.

Then again, many things were odd. Such as Theo and Blaise who claimed to be Hermione's 'brothers', though that was already Harry, Ron, Neville and my brother's spots.

Poor Hermione, so many over protective brothers.

And Draco...well...he'll survive...

Hopefully.

Then again, if he didn't then I guess they would all be charged for murder. Case closed.

Oh.

The-Boy-Who-Lived killing The-Boy-Who-Was-Once-A-Ferret does not sound too good.

Nevermind, it has a nice ring to it.

No it doesn't.

It quite does, actually.

Uff! Hormones!

"It does have a nice ring to it," Lavender stares out into space as I look around, confused.

"You said it out loud, Weaslette," Draco frowns, still somehow sneering at me.

Wao, still so hard to think that within the next three weeks, we'll all be married off, and hopefully, all the girls will be pregnant.

And Draco better like the surprise we're planning...well...if it goes according to plan that is...

I shrug and look around, feeling almost bored.

Yes, it's great that she's pregnant, but it's not much of a surprise.

Honestly this whole law is stupid, completely stupid.

I mean, it's quite pointless anyways. There's just going to be a huge baby boom and-

Oh, I can think of one couple who I want to have a lot of kids.

Harry and I.

Oh, and I suppose Draco and Hermione too, that would be so cute!