34: Ooooh...Jealousy!

Hermione's POV:

I waddle into Divination, still having a weird, but somewhat pleasurable, feeling in my stomach.

Draco looks me over. "Are you sick or something?" He nonchalantly pulls out a piece of parchment and a quill. "Also, how was the test? The guys and I already got ours, a couple of days ago."

I shift around, feeling a bit uncomfortable now. "Yay?" I squeak.

He turns to look at me. "Are you okay? Did something happen?"

I shake my head. "I'm fine."

He studies my face. "Who checked you?"

I put my face in my hands. "Asher," I mumble.

Draco tenses from beside me. "And did you enjoy it?" He asks coolly.

I giggle and set up my divination station. "Jealous?"

He huffs and turns away, refusing to look at me. I poke his shoulder, but he doesn't answer me. Sighing, and feeling a little guilty, I run a hand through his hair, ruining his hairstyle to try to get his attention, but he still doesn't do anything.

I sigh. "I've done it before, I mean, the muggle tests. It wasn't enjoyable, but it also wasn't weird."

Draco turns back to me and smiles. "As long as you didn't enjoy it."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Why would that be?"

Draco leans close to me, forcing me to prop myself up on the table with my elbows. "Because you are mine, and I treasure what is mine."

He leans away and lets Professor Trelawney begin her lesson, but I can't stop thinking about what he said. Does he really mean that?
________________________________________________________________________________

I sit back in the common room after a long day of classes. I'm still thinking about what Draco had said...

A warm pair of arms snakes around my waist and I jump back, startled.

Draco laughs from behind me. "Scared, Granger?"

I smack him on the head with a book I'm holding, Magical Creatures and Where To Find Them by Newt Scamander, so a rather thick book.

He rubs his head. "Ow!" He whines.

I laugh. "Sorry."

He sits down on the couch next to me. "So I was told that my basilisk is all ready to go into your chamber of secrets."

I stiffen a bit. "We still have about two and a half years before we're in trouble, we can wait a while."

Draco laughs. "Such an innocent girl, you are."

I smirk. "Not...entirely."

Draco pales. "What?"

I sit on my heels and face him. I place my book down. "I'm not all that innocent, that's all." I cock my head to the side as he pales a bit more.

"Have you uh..." Draco trails off.

I giggle. "Viktor Krum."

Draco clenches and unclenches his fist. "Did he...?"

I nod, a bit too eagerly and I see his jaw clench. "It was both our first times. Anyways, I have studying to do. Ta!"

I wiggle my fingers and flee to my room, not wanting to see the monster that was jealous Draco.

I slide down the door and rest my head in my hands. Why did I say that?

I shrug to myself and start setting up my desk to study. I hear the door open and close, but I decide to not do anything.