Fifty Eight-Knocking Out Malfoy

A/N: There will be a lot of POV changes in this chapter, so sorry if that is usually something that annoys you!

Also,I strongly suggest you consider applying in one of the awards: The Floral Awards, or/and the Sweathearts Awards.

Unknown's POV:

OI!

I had no idea that these stupid Life Classes would teach everybody how to find out if they were in danger or not, I had no idea that blasted plant would whip her head around, but it was getting annoying.

It seemed like the universe was trying to keep me away from my sweet Hermione, who was now a Malfoy (eugh, disgusting!), but I wouldn't let that happen.

The potions effects would start to show soon, and they would get stronger and stronger until it consumed her and changed her.

By god, I was going to get that girl, whether she knew it or not. (Don't worry...she would be very...very happy.)

"...who, and why." Potter continues. I sneer from my hiding spot. Took them long enough to figure out.

"She's been drugged and if it's still in effect it must be in her system," The female Weasley states, looking directly into Malfoy's eyes with her own, gorgeous blue ones.

She was also quite attractive, long red hair, petite waist, and a large chest. I would go for her too, but stupid, 'hero' Potter had go and get her impregnated before I even had a chance with her!

Rude, who? Rude Potter! Rude Malfoy!

"We'll bring her to Madam Pomfrey...." Malfoy trails off, looking over at Potter and Ginny who nod earnestly.

I growl under my breath, Not on my watch, Malfoy.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione's POV:

When Draco returns, he smiles happily at me and sits down. I giggle at his distressed face.

"Is Slytherin looking that bad?" I ask him.

His face flushes. "Not at all, babe, not at all."

I shrink back at the pet name, 'babe' no longer fills me with joy. Instead I feel disgusted, and I feel the urge to...retch?

I stop myself by making a face and pretending to sneeze.

Mal...Draco laughs at me. "You sneeze like a cat!" He laughs.

I growl at him, and continue to read through the book.

Drugged:-

Draco takes the book from my hands and holds it over his head. "Ah ah ah, give me attention first!"

I hiss at him, starting to become angry. "Just give it back!" I demand of him.

He just raises the book a little higher. "Give me a kiss?" He taps his right cheek, grinning over at me.

I smack him on the cheek instead, and he drops the book immediately. I gloat to myself as he rubs his cheek in pain, frowning.

"What was that for?" He gasps, looking from me to the book, then back to me, and back to the book.

"You didn't give me the book," I say in a 'duh' tone.

Draco pouts and turns around, placing one hand under his chin.

The light hit his face perfectly, showing off his high cheekbones and illuminating his perfect blond hair. He had no facial hair, and his skin was delicate and soft. His lips were light pink, and stretched into a thin and delicious looking line.