3. The Definite Answer

Previously:

"Why don't you get to sleep love? I'm going to see can I get you an appointment with the doctor later on today."

"Well I am sorta tired, what time is it?" I asked.

"Um according to your clock its 5:45 a.m."

"Yeah I'm going asleep." I said snuggling into his side. Usually I hate sleeping so close to people but with Edward it felt right. Sleep came over me quickly but I don't remember what I dreamed about. All I knew was I slept better than I had in months.

Chapter Three

At around nine o'clock I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, accidentally slamming the door behind me.

Nice to meet you Mr. Porcelain I have a feeling you and I are going to hate each other by the end of this. I thought as the small amount of contents that had been in my stomach got rid of themselves.

"Bella?" I heard I groggier version of Edward voice call. "Are you okay in there?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes just making friends with our good friend the toilet here!" I answered once I had stopped throwing up. I got up and unlocked the door to let him in. He walked in wearing nothing but his boxers and memories of last night came flooding back, oh that had been fun. He handed me my robe he must have picked it up of my floor.

I had completely forgotten I was naked when I went to sleep. I thanked him as I pulled it on before getting up to brush my teeth and washing my face. Edward thankfully flushed the toilet to get rid of the smell, I was about to add to it until he did it.

Once I was minty fresh I sighed and leaned against the wall of the bathroom.

"This is going to be fun." I muttered. Edward walked over and kissed the top of my head.

"I'll be here with you every step of the way." He said holding me close to him. My stomach began to settle so I headed off for the kitchen. Edward followed after me, watching me all the time. When I began to fry off some eggs he took out his cell phone and dialled it.

I looked at him confused but he shot me this crooked smile thing he did so I let it go.

"Hello is this Dr. Fishers office?"He asked into the phone.

"Yeah this is his God Son Edward could you put him on please?" he asked politely, I tried to hear what the person on the other end was saying but I couldn't hear them.

"Thank you, Hey Uncle Max, yeah it's me." He said smiling at me.

"You see I need you to book an appointment for Me." he said the man on the other end of the phone said something that Edward laughed at "Well it's not actually for me, it's for my girlfriend Bella." He said into the phone.

Did he say girlfriend? Had he asked me to be his girlfriend and I had forgotten? Luckily I had my back to him so he didn't see my reaction; I actually liked the term boyfriend better than Baby's Daddy. And Edward was great sow yeah, girlfriend I liked it.

"See I need you not to tell Dad that I'm coming in. You know Mom will freak out if she finds out from you." Edward said "No I will not get Bella to name the baby after you." He said rolling his eyes. "What happened to doctor patient confidentiality?" he asked.

"Yeah okay full name is Isabella Swan, birthday 13th of September and is 23 years old." Edward said into the phone. "Yeah we'll see you then." He said shaking his head. He then hung up the phone.

"So what time is the appointment?" I asked confused.

"Ten thirty, but the hospital is only ten minutes away and it's only nine thirty." He said shrugging his shoulders. I nodded it would take me fifteen minutes to get ready tops.